Chapter ten

Kai's 'P.O.V':
My bath was over and when I come out I saw Cole is sitting on the floor and he was hugging his knees. I go to him to see what wrong with he. I sit on my knees and put my hand on his knee"Hey...What's wrong?"He was silent but I didn't give up so I asked him again" I hate to someone don't answer!! Now tell me what's wrong?" He put his face up and said"well and I hate when I fuck someone as my heart then he answer to my question 'no'"He Put his face down again. I sighed"Cole...again thanks for fucking me but-"he cuts off"but you still want to be evil.." I didn't know what to say because in our first day I told him everything"Kai..." "Yes, Cole" "I..."He was going to say something but we feel something that shake us"What is it?!?" I was terrified when I asked him"it's....it's a earthquake!!!!" He shouts."COLE COME OUT!!!WE HAVE TO GO!!!!!"somebody yelled at us. He was behind the door."COMING!!!" He holds my hand and dragged me."come on Kai we have to go!!!"I was shocked. why he is doing this? He opened the door and we ran out. The temple was coming down.me and Cole was laying on the ground. We still was holding our hands.he looked at me with his black beautiful eyes."Are you Okay?" He asked me."Yeah...you?" "I'm fine too"we both smile at each other.

Jay's 'P.O.V':
When I told Cole to come out.we all ran out from the temple"Gu...Guys!!!Are you Okay??" I shouted."Yeah we all fine!"Nya answered me.we saw each other but I was know something was wrong...Cole!!!!he wasn't here!!!"Cole!! Where is Cole!!!!???" "I don't know!"Lloyd said."We have to find him!!"Zane said. We nodded and go to find him..after a few minutes I heard some voice...("Are you Okay?" "Yeah...you?" "I'm fine too")I went closer then I saw Cole and.........Kai!!!!! They were holding the others hands!!!!! I don't like  this go longer so I decided to surprise them."What is going on in here?!?!" I yelled and they both jumped."J...Jay you scared us..." "excuse me!!!'US'?????" "Yeah us......!!"I was confused... why is he doing this? Did Kai put a spell on him? I saw they both get but they were still holding the each other hands. I can't let this go longer!!Cole is my best friend and he can't hold anybody's else hand with that Smile!!!"Come on Cole we need to talk!!" I get his hand and take him to the others.. as we were walking I looked at Kai and saw he is sad....Well I don't care!!!! "Jay!! What are you doing??" "Saving you!!!" "WHAT!!!!! SAVING ME FROM WHAT?!?!!!!" I can since he was angry...but I know one day he is going to thanks me!!! I think...

Nya's 'P.O.V':
We were waiting for Jay to come because no one of us find Cole So we thought maybe he can find him.. after a few minutes We heard something("Jay what are you doing??" "Saving you!!!" "WHAT!!!SAVING ME FROM WHAT?!?!!") it was Jay and Cole. I saw Jay is coming with Cole then Jay pushed Cole to us.."What heck Jay!" I yelled at him because he pushed Cole so bad."Jay,Why did you do that?!" I yelled at him"because he was holding some of our old enemy's son's hand!!" Jay was acting strange just for Cole was holding Kai's hand."Jay,What's the problem with that?" I asked."Can't you guys see?!! Cole never hold enemy's hand!! Never!!!" "So..." I said" so it's means Kai puts a spell on him!!" I was going to say something but Cole talks before me"Jay I'm alright and Kai didn't put spell on!!!" Garmadan comes and said"Cole,Jay is right...he is a son of the Evil King..Are you sure he didn't put a spell on you?"

Cole's 'P.O.V':
What!! Not you too Garmadan!!! When he said that I feel my heart was broken!! Why everyone thinks he is evil even himself thinks he is evil but he is not!!!!"Garmadan I'm sure!! He didn't put a spell on me!!!" I was going to cry but I heard someone voice,but I think that wasn't just me everyone heard.."Cole!! Where are you?" It was Kai!!! I'm glad he is okay!"Kai!!"I saw Kai. I ran to him then hugged him...he was so soft and warm... I think he was shocked. I let him go"Are you Okay?" "It doesn't matter now..where did you?" "It doesn't matter too..the thing is matter now is you Okay.." he smiled at. I love his smiles but SOMEONE distorted it"Get Away from he!!"just like always Jay said it...ugh I want to kill him!!! "Jay No!!!!!"Jay stopped. Everyone was shocked. I turned around and get Kai's hands."Co...Cole What ar..." I do something I always want to do of all my heart...

I hope you guys like it❤️