Chapter four

Cole's 'P.O.V.':
"So.....tell me...How did this happened?"When he said that I get a flash back....

{flash back}~~~~~

We saw the Evil king's son.now I get it why he has 'K' on his jacket because it's his first name."Let me ATTACK him!!!"Jay yelled and make some lighting on hi hand.he was going to attach him but I put my right hand on his hand then I get a electronic shot.

{flash back over}~~~~~~~~

I just started talking but someone didn't let me to talk."GET YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM MY FRIEND!!!!"it was Lloyd.Kai stand up and said"YOUR WELCOME for saving your friend LIFE!!!!......" "How do we know you weren't going to attack him???!!!!"Zane shouted."heh....my father was right....ninjas never change...."then he walked to the door but Garmadan stopped him"What Do mean 'ninjas never change'?" "I think you know it better than me...."Kai walked to the door and walked in."Are alright?if your not I found a way to fix it.."Nya told me. I show my hand to them and when they see the pain was gone they confused.you can get they have a lot of questions in there heads like 'How this is impassible?' Or 'Did Kai do this?' And......suddenly a loud voice come out from the temple"everyone have to come in!!!!we are closing the door!!!!!"When we heard that we ran to the door and ran in.it was huge!!!one guy come out"Hi everyone I'm Clouse. I'm sure all of you know we have a little competition but you guys better know I don't explain everything right just for now let say all of you guys have a roommate and roommates have to fight with the each other.At last who can't get one these swords will lose..now go into your rooms" I went to see what is my room 's number.it was '66'. I go to find my and at least I find it. I put my hand to open the door but when I touch the door I confused.it was open.!!!....maybe my roommate comes sooner than me. I opened the door and walked in. I saw a person standing and I only can see his back. I think he heard the door opened because he was turning around. I was wondering who that guy could be?when he turn around I shocked....he....he was............Kai.....!!!!!!The guy who saved me.!!...!!!we were looking at the each other for a few minutes.

Kai's 'P.O.V':
I couldn't believe what I was Watching....my roommate was Cole!!!!!!who I promise to kill......the room was silent....we was confused,didn't know what should say.......but I broke up the silent"I...I guess we are roommates now......" I was nervous"Yeah....hehehe...."he just chuckled a little. I decide to go and put on my pajamas but I feel he get my hand"K Kai.....Th...thanks...for...no..not killing me.."
I shocked for three reasons:
1-Why is he talking frightened?
2-Why is he thanking me know?because he could thanks me when I save him!!
3-How does he know my name?!??!?!???
I just thought maybe he can one of my questions"H..how...do....do you know....m....my name??????!!" "Well....One of my friend's father is Garmadan and when he saw you he told us who you really are...."When he said my face become angry just like I was going to kill him but I remember what he just said'K Kai.....Th...thanks...for...no..not killing me' I turned my face to a happy face.he was closing his eyes I think because he was afraid of my angry face. I put my hand on his cheek.get his face up,our face was too close to each other.he slowly opened his eyes and looked at.he was blushing.It was AMAZING..Wait!!!!???!?!!!WHAT AM I SAYING??!!!!!! I SHOULD HATE him!!!!! I shake my head"I think we should go to sleep" "Yeah....we should..." we went to our bed's and felt to sleep.

I hope you guys like it ❤️