Chapter eighteen

Morro's 'P.O.V':

"I think I have my choose!" Okay if he says no, Kai will kill me! Please say yes!, please say yes!."So Which one do you choose?" "Well..." He then look at his friend with a blue T-shirt and they nodded at each other."I want to see Kai!" 'Yes!!' I thought."so,What are we waiting for let's go!but we go tomorrow night and you have to get your friends with you too..." "Why do they have to come?!" 'Why he has to ask that!??!?' I was nervous..What should I tell him!?!.......AHA!! I get it! "I'm not seeing any reason that they cannot come.." he looks down. I think he just shocked with my answer,Well..that's what I want but I'm wondering What is he saying right now?!?"What are you thinking about?" I really not good on shutting my mouth..."N-nothing...Just..." 'Oh boy,say the all thing!' I shouted at myself."Just, What?!?!" I shouted."Just...thinking about What time do we have to leave?" He asked."I'll tell you tomorrow" 'Now I'm thinking...What time should we leave?' And after that I disappeared to go to tell Kai.

Lloyd's 'P.O.V':

I was wondering Why Cole didn't eat breakfast because he never left breakfast.So I decided to spy on him after breakfast.When Everyone finished ,they went to their room except Jay.Who just goes and sit next to Cole. I wasn't clearly hearing but I saw Jay cries ...' Why did he cry? Did Cole tell something to him?' I asked myself. I get closer to them to hear clearly but I wasn't paying attention to what are they talking. I went to the back of the couch.'Well now I can hear better...' I thought.

"Just,What?!?" I heard another voice.it wasn't Cole or Jay because it was darker than Cole and Jay.

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't get what just happened but Cole said something"We need to tell the others..."
'Tell us what?' I asked myself."B..but when?" Jay said as he was holding Cole's arm. "Now!" Cole said and push his arm away from Jay and goes to the training area.

Jay looks down and began to cry. He kneeled and puts his hands on his face and cry loudly. I can't see him like this so I decided to go and check on him.

No one's 'P.O.V':

Lloyd:"Hey Jay.."

Jay:*put away his hands and looked up and saw Lloyd.push away his tears.*"H..hey Lloyd...Yo...you don't have to be in the bed now..."

Lloyd:*gets a little mad but takes a deep breath* "Jay,What's wrong?" *Said as calmly as he can*

Jay gets up and hugged Lloyd.Lloyd was shocked but after a second He finds out something was falling down on his shoulder. It was like.....tears."Jay...if you don't want to talk about it, it's Okay...we can talk later too."
Jay was so happy.That much happy that he forgot why he was crying! Jay stopped hugging Lloyd and said"Th...Thanks Lloyd...*gasps*"then they both heard a alarm and looked at each other."I think Cole wants to say something in the training area"
Lloyd nodded and headed back to go to the training area but he didn't see Jay come.He turns around and sees Jay is looking at the ground. Lloyd coughed to Jay pays attention to him. Jay looks up and see Lloyd,at first he just got what to do."Oh...Sorry just lost in thoughts"Jay said and small a little.then they go to the training area.

Cole's 'P.O.V':

I went to the training area and hit bottom that was for make everyone wake up in the morning or there is an important thing that we have to know in here and etc like that.

After What I did, I heard groan and footsteps that coming closer.A few minutes I saw everyone are in except Lloyd and......Jay.When I get Jay isn't here so I just ignored it and start to say everybody about what happened. "Sorry guys for calling you like this but I something important to tell..." I said.
"So What is it?" Master Wu asked.
I sighed and began. "Well it's start When.............."

~~~~~~~Time skip(Now it's night)~~~~~

".....Then I-"I was cut off by seeing Lloyd and Jay."Where were you two?" I was too serious because I don't have much time to explain again! "Sorry Cole,I will tell the reason Why we were late but right now you can continue until I asked someone else." 'Hah...Whatever....' I thought."Well Lloyd and JJJJAAAYYY....if you want to know what happened,you should ask someone who wants to say all the things that I said because I was finished.." I said.

"Well,I can tell them but after dinner because we forgot to eat lunch."Zane said as he looked at Lloyd and Jay.

And actually yeah I am so hungry now. I skip breakfast and forgot to eat lunch and if I don't eat dinner I will DIE! "Ok Zane, but right now I really want dinner!"
Zane giggles at me and said "I'm going to make dinner and don't worry Cole I will bake cake too."He said with nice smile.
I decided to go out and walk. I went to my room and change.

(Cole's cloth*pic*)

I walked out of my room and went down stairs

I walked out of my room and went down stairs. I walking to the door but someone stopped me. "C...Cole can I ask yo..you a question?.." it was Jay. I don't have time for him but I noticed Nya was watching us so I had to answer him. "What?!?" He looks down I was a little sad but I have to be strong.

Jay:"W...Where are you go..going?"

I *Cole*: "Is this one of your business?"

Jay: "No.. I just want you be here for dinner.."

I: "You don't have to be worry about me,last time I saw how much do you care.."

Jay looks down again. He was going to say something but I said first "Jay.I.Want.To.Go." He looks up and went away from my way. I opened the door take a deep breath then went out. The stars were amazing. They were shining just like how moon shine. I wish now Kai was with me.

I thought maybe I can go to the park. When I made it I sat down on the bench and looked at the lake.(Let me tell you in this is a small lake)
The stars were echoed in the lake and it made the lake look so beautiful and the stars. Suddenly I heard a footsteps behind me. I was going to turn around but...

I hope you guys like it♥️
Words:1144