Chapter eight

Jay's 'P.O.V':

I was feeling awesome after I hurt Kai. I'm wondering is he still alive!!! I smirk a little and opened the door and entered in. My roommate is Lloyd. He was acting weird. He walking in the room and talking to himself. The sound of closing the door makes him to understand I'm here. He looks and it seems he was mad at something or maybe someone..."WHERE WERE YOU???!???!!!!!!"he yelled at me. I never saw Lloyd yelled like that..."Wh...why do y...you want t..to kn...know?" I was afraid,nervous and confused." I'm your LEADER!!your FRIEND!!!it is my job to be worry for each one of you guys!!!!" "Sorry...I wasn't mean to get you mad or embarrass..." it was silent for few seconds. I was looking at the ground but I decide to look up.when my face comes up I saw Lloyd is watching my hands"Lloyd what are you looking at?" "Your hands....why..why are they red?!?"When I look at my hands I scared..that was Kai's blood!!!!!"Jay...Why are your hands red?!"he was coming closer to me."it's...ummm..." *BOMB* the door open and it was Cole!!!!! "Lloyd you want to know what is that red thing on his???!!"He was so angry!"Yeah"Lloyd replied.then Kai runs in. He was looking at. He was going to say something but Cole talks before him" It is bl-"he cuts off by Kai" It is a color painting!!!"What!!!why didn't he let Cole tell Lloyd What have I done to him??"'color painting'... and why do you two need color painting?and why you two???"Lloyd was confused.."well it's along story and I can't explain it for you so bye..."they went to their room.I was asking myself only one question' Why'....

Cole's 'P.O.V':

"Why didn't you let me say what he did to you??" I didn't know why was I mad at him"Sorry Cole..."Wait did he just said'SORRY'!!!" I felt bad when I saw Jay...he...he was scared and terrified..." "bet he-" "NO...he did what he had to do...I'm evil and evil never can be with a good guy...sorry but I think destiny doesn't want to I become good...and as I told you, I don't want to be good too..."he goes on his bed put the blanket on his body.'  If you don't want to be good I have no choice to make you!' I thought to myself. I fall in my bed and sleep.

Cole's dream:

Cole Are you sure about what are you going to do with Kai?

Wh..where am I???

In your mind..now answer my question. Are you sure about what are you going to do with Kai?

Yeah!! ABSOLUTELY!!!(he yells)

But I don't think so...

Why??....

When someone yell at himself Why should I be sure?

Who are you???

I am you but in your dream.

Okay me.... I will make Kai to be good no matter what happen!!!

But this is a EVIL thing...

No it's not!!!!!!!!

Yes it is!!when you make someone to do what you want!!!it's a evil thing!!!

But I...I.....

You what!!...

Why should I tell you!!!!go away from me!!!

I can't because I'm you...

Whatever you are!!!! just go away!!!!

{end of Cole's dream}~~~~~~

"Ahhhhh" I wake up I look at my watch to see what time it is and it was 2:30...'it's ok Cole that was just a dream...just a dream....' I sighed then try to sleep again but"Cole....wha....What happened??" "Ummmm.....nothing just a bad dream...."he gets up and looks at me. He yawns then said"Are you sure?? Because you screamed very loud like you had nightmare..." "Yeah I'm sure you can go to sleep." "Ok....good night." "Good night" he goes to sleep.'don't worry Kai tomorrow is a big day...so just sleep well...'I smirked in my mind and went to sleep.

I hope you guys like it ❤️