I Know You Like It

Sam's POV

I woke up in the same position I fell asleep in, only 5 hours later. I rubbed my eyes open because they were basically crusted shut. It was 10 AM and I still felt dead asleep. But the only reason I woke up in the first place was because of the shouting next door.

I slid out of Shawn's bed to not disturb his sleep and crept into the hall as quietly as possible. It was obviously one of the guys because no one else was on this floor. I was really hoping it wasn't Jack and Jack in another fight, because the one last night went down pretty bad. 

I turned the corner and followed the noise of Taylor's voice down to his hotel room. I pressed my ear to the door even though I could hear fine from the hall, he was yelling so loudly.

"You invited her to get drunk with you? So what, you could get her wasted and take advantage of her?" I heard him yell to someone who tried to interject, but Taylor kept going. "And what, you got so drunk that you hit him in the face? The fuck's wrong with you guys, man?" I could hear him coming closer towards the door and I staggered back before he rushed straight into my face.

"Oh, Sam, I- I didn't know you were coming over here," He said, still looking a bit tired.

The Jack's exited his room looking wide awake, probably from Taylor's lecture. 

"I didn't either, I just heard someone yelling and knew it was one of you... why are you so mad?" I lean in and whisper that last part to him so the Jack's couldn't hear me.

"Oh, I just thought they were being idiots last night, that's all," He said nervously.

"Well thanks for standing up for me, I appreciate it." I stood on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek, to which he blushed. 

"Anytime, if you keep doing that," He said in a low voice, and Jack Johnson cleared his throat.

"Right, so I'm gonna head back to my room to get more sleep," I said, gesturing towards my room, "I suggest you do the same, you look really tired." The Jack's went back to their room and Taylor and I started walking to mine. 

"Nah, I mean it was time for me to get up anyways. But hey, if you're not doing anything later..." He hesitated, "I'd love to take you out," He asked me anxiously.

"Sure! To do what?" I asked.

"Um, like to eat. Dinner, actually. You eat dinner, right?" He sighed when he had realized what he'd just asked me.

I laughed. "Yeah, I eat dinner. I'll meet you by the elevator at 6:30, okay?" I touched his muscle-y arm and entered my room after swiping the key card. Wait, was this gonna be like a date? I don't wanna give Taylor the wrong impression, I mean I don't really like him like that. He's really sweet and obviously cares about me, but he bought me that beanie when it was completely unnecessary. Maybe he actually likes me? 

I shook it off and decided to figure it out later when we were at dinner. I showered and got ready for the day and by that time it was 11:30. 7 more hours until I have to go out. 

I sat and watched TV until Shawn woke up at around 1 PM.

"Whoa," He said sleepily, getting out of bed stiffly. "Why'd you let me sleep so late?"

I shrugged and he pushed me over quickly before he ran into the bathroom. I giggled at his sillyness and basically waited for 6:30 to come. When it was time, I went to the elevator and met Taylor there.

"So, where are we going? And don't say it's a surprise, I hate surprises," 

He tells me that we're just going down the street for some dinner, that's all. When we arrive, he has his arm around my waist and I found it kind of quick how close he was getting with me. I don't know, it just felt weird. 

We talked about ourselves and when it came time for us to order, I had spaghetti and meatballs, which I usually don't like, and he had penne rosa. It was a really good meal, I must say, and we stayed for a long time after we finished. 

"Want dessert?" He asked me.

"Noo, I'm way too full, thanks though Tay," I told him, preparing to leave.

"No, we're having dessert. Cheesecake will be great," He told the waiter, and I laughed.

"Taylor, I can't eat it! I'm too full, I told you," I said, confused.

He just shook his head and I was kind of mad that he did that after I said no. 

I took one bit of the cake and he basically ate the rest, so I was glad he didn't make me eat any more. After the dessert, we talked a bit more and I just got a weird feeling from him. He was being very pushy and intrusive asking and telling me things about my life. I had my hand on the table and when I was telling him about my parents and their seperation he grabbed my hand and held it, even though I tried to resist it. Doesn't he know I don't like him like that? I thought this was just going to be dinner like he told me, and nothing else. I definitely don't want this. 

"Not to be rude or anything Tay, but do you think I like you? Because I don't," I yanked my hand away and immediately thought I was too harsh with him. 

He sighed and shook his head. "I had a feeling about this," and that's all he said. 

**********

We walked back home and he kept reaching for my hand over and over. It had gotten dark by the time we got back to the hotel, and when we'd made it up the elevator I had had enough.

"Taylor, I thought I made it clear that I don't like you like that. And I'm sorry if this sounds harsh because you paid for a really enjoyable night tonight, and I appreciate that, but I just don't want to lead you in the wrong direction," I explained to him as we stepped out of the elevator.

After a second of just standing there outside of the elevator, he snatched my wrist and slammed me against the wall, kissing me hard.

I managed to push him off of me and I was outrageous. "What the hell, Taylor? You think you can just push me around like that? I don't want to see you again tonight, just leave me alone," I headed down to my room when I felt his hand on my waist again. This time he spun me around, moving his hands to my butt and squeezing. 

"Hell yeah I can push you around, I know you like it," He whispered into my ear, his hot breath giving me chills. "And there's nothing you can do about it."

********************

If you can't already tell, I'm not gonna make Taylor a good guy in this fanfic sooooo beware. Sorry if he's your fav I know he'd never do this but I just need to keep it interesting!

Hope you liiiiike :)