The Hospital... Again.

Cam's POV

All I knew was that there was blood everywhere. Like hot, red blood, streaming out of my stitches. Or rather, where my stitches should have been. 

They busted. I knew that the second I tripped and fell after Sam stepped on my foot while we were dancing. Except I didn't wanna make another big scene and seem like a wuss like the first time. So I was just gonna go to the hospital by myself, make some excuse and return to the way things were. Or would've been. 

But she followed me. That curious little devil. It was actually pretty lucky that she did, because if she hadn't I probably would've bled out right there and then on the elevator ride down.

Anyway, I just limped into the lobby, where I thought I could explain myself and lay down in a bed without passing out, but as I was in the middle of my sentence my knees just gave in and I buckled.

*************

"Cameron?" An unfamiliar voice was calling for me to wake up. My eyes fluttered and I forced myself awake.

"Cameron?" The voice beckoned again. It was the nurse that first met us at the lobby.

Us.

Where was Sam? I desperately scanned my tiny room; it wasn't even really a room, seeing as there was only one wall and the rest were blue paper curtains surrounding us. 

Us.

Damnit, where was she?

This all happened in a split second and the nurse thought I was having a panic attach, which I kind of was. 

"Where is she?" I demanded.

"Oh, the girl you came with? She's outside sleeping in the lobby, she told me to wake her when you did. Hold on, I'll go get her. Don't you move, okay now?" The nurse passed my bed and walked through the paper curtains to find Sam. 

I panicked. How blood did I lose? Is Sam okay? I really really hope I didn't freak her out too much, basically bleeding out in front of her and all. Will the boys find out?

Sam was certainly right; they would have to find out one way or another. I feel like we've already been here for hours. I checked my phone which somehow remained in my Adidas sweatpants this entire time: 7:15 PM. Eh, we haven't been away too long. Maybe half an hour. If we hurry back, the boys won't even notice.

Oh, but they already have.

After I checked the time, There were multiple messages from the group chat and individually from the boys; they even tweeted about me missing already.

"ayye @CameronDallas where you at?" posted by Nash.

"Zayuuum, @CameronDallas is already missing in San Diego!" Aaron tweeted.

"Versace belt buckle" Taylor reported. Wait...

And the texts, all the texts:

(Group)

NG: hey bro where'd u go

JJ: yeah where you at we need your sweet moves for this dance competition we're having

ME: ^^ hahahah but seriously man where r u

Oh God. There's really no way of getting out of this.

But then I read the individual text from Nash: 

NG: U and Sam go somewhere more private? *smirk emoji*

Hmm... maybe I could get her on board with this idea? 

Who am I kidding. Why would she even think of doing that with me