Why Ya Gotta Be So Rude?

Gilinsky's POV

"Well, since that doesn't seem to be an affective way to practice for Magcon I think I'm just gonna go," I said, both of us chuckling at our unpredictable kiss.

"Fair enough," She said, blushing, "Are we performing that song this Friday then?" 

"Yeah, I think the fans will love it, don't you?"

She nodded. "But the real question is, will you kiss me on stage once the song's over?"

I looked at her. "Do you want me to?" We were both still giggling like idiots. 

She shook her head. "Maybe some other time," She joked, and I started to leave her room.

"Well alright," I said in my character voice with my lips squeezed together and scrunched up all flat.

"Alright?" She repeated me, her voice exactly like mine and her lips squeezed together and scrunched up all flat. 

"Y-y-you're like me? Nobody's like me..." I said in the same voice.

"We can be... friends?" She held out her hand for me to shake and we both lost it. Bursting out laughing, I shook her hand and pulled her into a hug.

"That should be a skit, I swear to God," I tell her, and her eyes lit up.

"It could be! We both have YouTube channels don't we?" She smirked.

"Smart one. I like it! Maybe even for Magcon?"

"I don't know. It's just an idea," She shrugged her shoulders.

"I'll see ya later, Sam," I snickered and left her room and headed back for me and Jack's, all the way down the hall.

I swiped the key card and let myself in. Jack wasn't there, nobody was. They must've been downstairs eating or something. I walked back down to the lobby and found Sam standing there, confused on where she was going.

"Same idea I guess," She laughed when she saw me.

"Righfully so, I don't think anyone's upstairs," I told her, looking around for the food area, whatever you wanna call it. "Ah, here they are," I pointed in the direction of the other guys and led the way. 

"Dudes!" I yelled at them. "What's for lunch?" And I sat down, feasting on the grilled cheese sandwiches and french fries. 

I felt a soft hand on my tricep and turned to find an unfamiliar face sitting quite close to mine. 

"Hi Jack I'm your biggest Seattle fan can you please follow me on twitter and sign my tshirt it would mean the world to me I love you so mu-"

She seemed to speak a mile a minute and I could barely keep up with what she was saying when one of our security guards made her leave before I even got to say anything to her. 

I looked across the table to find Sam looking at me with wide eyes and eyebrows raised, trying so hard to surpress her laughter and hide her huge grin from the girl walking past her.

"You're so lucky you get to be with him," The crazy fan told Sam as she walked past, "His triceps are heavenly," And Sam closed her eyes and started giggling like mad, shaking up and down and covering her mouth with her hand.

"What?" I asked her, smiling at seeing her laugh so hard.

She shook her head, calming herself down to talk. "She's right," she said taking a deep breath, "Your biceps are holy," And everyone at the table, all the guys including me, exploded into laughter, guffawing at her comment.