Finding a Way

Samantha's POV

I wasn't as much sad as I was angry. My mother knows how much I enjoy talking about these boys and being invited to go on tour with them is the best that could possibly happen. She seemed so calm yet annoyed when she told me my one and only desire in this world was impossible, so that just pissed me off even more. I kept thinking in my head that there was a way I could show her that this would be good for me and that it wouldn't ruin my future or anything like that. There must be a way. 

Realizing I hadn't DMed Shawn back, I got out my phone and hopped back on Twitter. 

(DM to Shawn) um yeah here's the thing... my mom just flat out told me I couldn't go on tour with you guys.. I'm really sorry, trust me...

As I was writing this DM to Shawn, it really hit me that I couldn't travel with them. A tear dropped onto my phone as I hit the send button to Shawn.

I really wish this wasn't happening anymore.

*************

I was determind to find a way to get my mom to let me join Magcon, there was no way I was letting her win this battle. But what could I say? I looked down at my phone.

(DM from Shawn) here, tell her to call this number for all the details. I promise we're gonna find a way to work this out, okay Samantha? (: the # is for the Magcon manager, his name is Nick. (602-331-4826)

In that moment, I felt that Shawn-and all the other boys, even though we've never spoken before- really wanted me to be there with them on their adventures at Magcon. It made me honestly so happy to hear that Shawn was fighting for me and trying to convince my mom that Magcon was a good idea for me to join.

(DM to Shawn) Thanks Shawn, I'm making her call right now!

"MOOOOOM." I yelled to her, going downstairs into the kitchen where she was making panini sandwiches for dinner. "One of the Magcon boys told me to have you call this number. It's for the Magcon manager, who says he really wants to speak with you about some important matters." I tried to sound as mature as I could. 

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, and I highly suggest you do it."

"And why's that, dear?" My mother said, condescendingly. 

"I won't let you ruin my life again."