Kissing and Other Things

Nash's POV

I stayed kissing her. I kissed her until I couldn't breathe. She started to pull away to gasp for air and I couldn't believe what I just did. We're supposed to be a family, but not that kind of family. I didn't know what to say. 

"Sorry," she smiled, "I had to breathe," she looked up at me. 

Adorably sad would be how I would describe her. You could still see the tears that dripped from her eyes as we kissed, I guess from my stupid words. I wiped them with my thumb, gently scraping the tears off her cheek. I smiled back at her shyly, I still had no more words left. I looked in her green eyes before I hugged her, bending down to wrap my arms around her waist and snuggle my nose into her shoulder. I don't know why, but it was like we already completely knew each other. 

She pulled my head back with both her hands and said, "Nash, w-" 

I silenced her with my index finger against her lips.

"I was just gonna say that you've been wanting to get that out for a while now haven't you?" She asked me, her eyes serious and her voice sorrowful.

"Maybe," I say back, giving her a guilty little smile. 

"Nash, I'm not joking." She said firmly to me. 

I stopped grinning. I planted my feet on the floor, standing straight. Towering a good 6 inches above her I looked her in her green eyes and said, "Me neither."

She grabbed me, squeezed me tight around the waist seeing as I was too tall to get around the shoulders. I rested my chin on her head until she let me go.

"What do we do now?" She asked, wiping the remaining tears from under her eyes, sniffling. 

"Well," I say, clasping her hand in mine as we walked towards the boys in the lobby, "we go to bed." I checked my watch and it was only 9:30 PM. "Are you tired?" 

She looked at me and I could tell. She was tired alright.

"Not that type of tired."

I nodded. I knew what she meant. Mentally, not physically. I get it. 

I led her upstairs, to our floor, where the boys must've already been, relaxing in their rooms. "This is goodnight then?" I asked her, turning the handle to open her the door to her room. "Oh right. It's locked," I laughed stupidly.

"No," She said before I turned away. "You can't leave m-" She stopped. "I'm don't wanna sleep alone tonight..." She looked away, blushing, then back up to me for some sort of approval. 

"But you have Sha-"

"I don't want Shawn."

I laughed. She looked offended. I cleared my throat. "Let's watch a movie."

She followed me to me and Cam's room, where I asked him to stay with Shawn the night because Sam wasn't feeling well and I wanted to watch over her. 

"Okay," Cam said, "But if she 'gets sick' on my bed we gon' have some problems brotha," he told me, winking.

"Pervert," I laughed.

Sam's POV

I collapsed on Nash's bed and lay there, sprawled out.

"Do I get anywhere to sit or?" He asked, laughing. 

I scooted over and patted the space next to me. He flopped down with the remote in his hand and asked what we should watch.

"Is Friends on? It's my favorite show." I asked him. 

"Hey me too!" He said smiling. 

He turned on Nick @ Nite (bc it's always on there lol) and we just layed there, watching Friends together. I got under the covers and all of a sudden it was freezing in his room. 

"Nash, are you cold?" I asked him sleepily.

"No, why?" 

"Can you warm me up?" 

He got under the covers with me, hugging me, and I put my head on his chest. He gently ran his fingers up and down my arm, giving me goosebumps across my body. His light breathing lulled me in and out of conciousness, the blaring of the TV steadily keeping me awake. I felt high. This was perfect. Everything from earlier today was drowned out, it never happened. Washed away. Non-existant. Because of what he said. And what he did afterward.

And he did the same thing right then. He called my name, softly, in case I was already asleep. I looked up at him and we connected again, this time only our lips. He was so soft, so gentle; I didn't expect him to be like this. But I didn't expect anything like this to happen at all. 

I snuggled as close as I could to him, our bodies not even centimeters apart. I tugged at his shirt. "I don't think you should have this on," I told him, whining. 

"You're right," He took it off and threw it on the floor next to us. "There, happy?"

"Very." I nestled back into his chest, sighing a deep sigh and putting my hand on his abs. "Dang, boy," I felt how flat his stomach was. "I wish my stomach was this flat," I mumbled under my breath. 

"Are you kidding? There's not a pound of fat on you," He said, almost offended that I would say such a thing. 

"Yeah, right," I mumbled again. 

"From what I can see, you're as skinny as you should be." He said, laughing.

"Well then you can't see because you don't know what you're talking about." I said. 

"Then show me." He said. "Prove it."

I looked at him, not knowing if he was joking or not.

"C'mon, Sam, I took off mine," He winked at me.

"Fine," I said, determined. It's just a shirt. 

I pulled it off over my head, leaving me in just my blue push-up bra with the flowers on it. 

His eyes were fixed on me, but not where you would expect. He really was staring at my stomach and not at my boobs. 

"You call that fat?" He asked, astounded.

"Well, I wouldn't call it skinny," I murmured. 

"You're stomach is flatter than mine you-" He stopped, not able to find words. 

Wait, he really wasn't joking. There wasn't even a hint of sarcasm or joking in his voice, nor did his face have the slightest trace of a smile. Wow, he's being serious? 

I blushed. "Stop, Nash," 

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me if you think you're anywhere near fat, I just-" He stopped again, this time chuckling and shaking his head, running a hand through his hair and looking away from me. 

"You're.. serious?" I asked solemnly.

"You think I'm joking?" He asked me humorlessly. 

We sat there a second, not really knowing what to say, so I broke the silence. Not with words, but with kisses. And soon I was on top of him, both of us shirtless, kissing with Friends on in the background, sitting on top of his flat stomach and him running his hands down mine. 

"Are you still tired?" He asked jokingly.

"Not in the slightest."