Truth or Dare pt.2

Warning ahead of time: this is probably going to be ridiculously short and crappy, but I had some time to kill so I figured why not.
Hope you enjoy.

"Astrid, truth or dare."
Astrid answered without hesitation, "Dare!"
Snotlout grinned triumphantly. " I dare you to kiss me!"
Astrid just smirked. She kissed her fist and sent it flying towards Snotlout's face. Once more, he passed out on the floor.
Astrid turned towards Ruffnut. "Ruff, truth or dare?"
"Dare! I ain't no wimp!"
"I dare you to let Tuff hit you on the head with Macy!"
Doubt flashed across Ruff's face for a moment before disappearing.
"Fine. Tuff can..."
Before she finished her sentence, Tuff slammed Macey down on Ruff's helmet with a resounding CLANG!
Hiccup, Astrid, and Fishlegs tried and failed to contain their laughter at the sight. As soon as they had composed themselves, Ruffnut turned towards Hiccup with an evil look in her eye.
"Hiccup, truth or dare?"
Hiccup gulped. "Dare."
Ruff's smirk grew. " I dare you to kiss Astrid on the lips!"
Both of them paled. Then taking in a deep breath, the both leaned in and their lips connected. After a few minutes, which seemed like hours to the couple, they pulled away to see Ruff fangirling on the floor. Hiccup and Astrid's faces were redder than Stoick's beard as they became aware of the fact that their hands were touching. Relishing the contact, they intertwined their hands behind their backs.
Fishlegs, sending that they probably wanted to be alone said, "Okay guys, I think that's enough for today." He dragged an unconscious Snotlout out with a fangirling Ruffnut and a whining Tuffnut behind him. Once they were gone, Hiccup and Astrid stood and faced each other.
"So..." Hiccup said as an akward silence settled between the two.
"So..." Astrid repeated, her face still supporting a slight blush. Then, as if attracted by a magnetic force, Hiccup leaned in and captured her lips with his. One arm wound around her waist and the other underneath her hair. Astrid's arms slid around his neck and her hands ran through his auburn hair. Breathless, they both pulled away.
Hiccup mustered up all of his courage to ask, " Astrid, be mine?"
She smiled softly and leaned in again, "Always."
And with that, they kissed, long and blissful, knowing that nothing
would ever tear them apart.

Edit: 777 views! Thank you guys so much! Sorry if Ruff, Tuff, and Fishlegs weren't exactly major characters in this one shot. Like I said earlier, I will try to update as much as I can when I have time. As always, feel free to give suggestions or ideas for more one shots.
Thank you again
-Ethereal