Dragon AU

This one shot was inspired by percabethroxx08 , who suggested an Avengers AU. I might be able to that eventually, but I haven't really watched any of the Avengers movies, so I am basically in the dark. So, I got to thinking, what other AUs could I do? I decided to do one where Hiccup is a Night Fury and Astrid is a Light Fury. The rest of the gang will be the type of dragon they have, and there are no humans. Hope you like it!

Hiccup P.O.V:
I woke up to an explosion and yelling. Pretty much normal considering who I live with. You see, I am a Night Fury. The only living Night Fury left, in fact. Sure, it gets lonely sometimes, but it's hard to be bored when you're friends with the twins. Speaking of which....
"RUFF! TUFF! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT EXPLOSIONS??!!!!" Snotlout, a Monstrous Nightmare, yelled.
"Uhh, not to make them without you?" Ruffnut and Tuffnut, a Hideous Zippleback, asked.
"Exactly!" Snotlout growled. Then he turned to me. " Hey Hiccup. Have you seen Fishface?"
I sighed. Fishlegs (or Fishface, as Snotlout called him) was a Gronckle.
" No Snotlout, I have not seen him. Why?" I asked.
"Well," Snotlout began.
"Fishlegs said he would take us with him when he went searching for some herbs. He said we could adventure while he searched." The twins cut Snotlout off.
" And I didn't forget!" I heard Fishlegs say. I turned around, and he was padding out of his section of our cave. "Let's go! H, you coming?" Tuffnut asked as he, Ruff, Fishlegs, and Snotlout made there way to the entrance of the cave.
I stretched and walked up to them, " Why not?"
Tuff cheered and we all headed out into the huge forest that stretched out before us.
- Time skip, still Hiccup's P.O.V-
After a while, we padded into a clearing. Something -or someone- white lay in front of us. The others, who I am assuming were sacred, pushed me forward towards it. I glared at them, then crept forward. Apparently the dragon -that much was obvious now- heard me. It lifted its wings, and I was stunned. There lay a beautiful female Night Fury. Or should I say, Light Fury. Her ocean blue eyes were striking, and I found myself lost in them. Suddenly, a memory from when I was young pushed its way into my mind.

-Flashback start-
I was running. Not away from something, but after someone. A beautiful Light Fury skidded to a stop in front of me. I was still running, so I ended up crashing into her. We rolled down a hill and landed with me on top of her. She giggled, " Hiccup, get off me!" I chuckled and backed off, "Sorry Astrid." She nuzzled me and told me, " It's okay." I touched my head to hers (like this: )

We pulled away and I looked into her beautiful eyes

We pulled away and I looked into her beautiful eyes. "Astrid, can I ask you something?"
"Of course Hiccup!" Worry flooded her gaze, " Is something wrong?" I asked her, " We're best friend's, right?" Relief replaced the worry in her eyes. "Of course!" I breathed a sigh of relief, " Good." We settled down and I started playing with her ear flaps. Then I heard my parents voices call, "Hiccup! Time to leave!" I sighed and got up. Astrid did too. "See you soon?" I asked her.
"Yeah!" She replied and we bounded off in opposite directions.
But I never did.
- Flashback end -
I shook myself out of the flashback and whispered, "Astrid?" Oh how I hoped it was her.
Recognition flooded her eyes, "Hiccup?"
I grinned and so did she. I tackled her to the ground, and soon we were rolling around the clearing, laughing. I almost forgot the rest of the gang was there. Almost.
"Uh Hiccup?" We got up to see the rest of the gang staring at us like we were aliens.
"Care to explain?" Snotlout asked dryly.
"Guys, this is Astrid, a Light Fury. She was my childhood best friend," I said.
"And your only friend," Astrid cut in with a smirk (can Dragons smirk).
"Yeah yeah. Astrid, this is the gang."
"Hi, I'm Fishlegs!" Fishlegs introduced himself.
" I'm Ruff and I'm Tuff!" the twins yelled.
"Hey babe, I'm Snotlout," Snotlout smiled.
Still smirking, Astrid just fires a plasma blast at his claws. He jumped back.
"Ooh feisty! I like it." Snotlout smirked. Astrid just rolled her eyes.
" So Astrid, do you want to come back with us?" I asked, praying she would say yes. She nodded. I turned to the rest of the gang, " Is that okay with you?"
"Sure."
"YEAH ANOTHER GIRL!" I think you know who said that.
"I'm down."
" Why would I say no to being able to see this beauty everyday?"
Rolling my eyes, I shared a glance with Astrid and smiled. Then, we all headed back to the caves, Astrid and I conversing with each other the entire time. We had a lot to catch up on.

PLEASE READ!
Hey! Hope you guys liked it. Let me know if you want a part 2 of this. If enough people say yes, I will post it either tomorrow or sometime later this week. I might make this a book, but I'm not sure if I should.
Keep being awesome and keep shipping HICCSTRID!
Love you guys!
-Ethereal