Dragon AU Part 2

Hey guys! I know I said that I would post this tomorrow, but I was bored. There's not a lot of stuff to do when you have a twisted knee. If you guys like this, let me know if you want this to be a separate book, and I will try to make it. ON with the one shot.

Hiccup P.O.V:

I still couldn't believe it! My childhood best friend -and crush- was sitting next to me while the gang was talking around us. I smiled and nuzzled her neck. She just leaned into me, smiling as well. Then, Snotlout just had to ruin the moment!

"So, Astrid babe," Snotlout started to ask but stopped when Astrid glared at him.

"Don't. Call. Me. Babe!" she seethed.

" I wouldn't mind if you called me babe," Ruff swooned and Astrid and I snickered.

" RUFF! WE SHARE A BODY!" Tuff looked like someone had just thrown Macey off a cliff. Don't ask. (Macey is a Deadly Nadder that Tuff likes in this and she lives a few caves over.)

" Anyways," Snotlout said as the twins started arguing again, " Fishface and I were wondering how you know old Hiccy-boy over here."

She giggled, "Hiccy-boy?"

I hid my face under her wing and snuggled into her side. She intertwined her tail with mine and turned back to Snotlout and Fishlegs. I swear my heart was beating so fast I'm surprised it didn't burst out of my chest. She started talking, but I couldn't hear anything over her heart beats. Soon, I fell asleep listening to the soothing beat of M'lady's heart.

Astrid P.O.V:

I felt Hiccup's breathing become even and I knew he had fell asleep.Oh how i missed his beautiful emerald green eyes. I turned to Snotlout and Fishlegs and said, " Well, to answer your question, I've known Hiccup since we were little. We were best friends, but were separated when my parents moved us away. About a week ago, we were out flying when we got caught in a storm. I was separated from my parents and landed on this island. I was just wandering around until you guys found me." I finished up my story and laid my head beside Hiccup's. The twins had fallen asleep after arguing so much. I hadn't told anyone, but I had a huge crush on Hiccup. I was just thinking about the last day I saw Hiccup when Fishlegs' voice cut through my thoughts.

"Guys, I think that since Hiccup and the twins fell asleep, we should all sleep out here."

"Sounds good to me!" Snotlout curled up and fell asleep.

"Goodnight guys!" Fishlegs went to one side of the cave and lay down. I felt Hiccup curl up around me. My head was pressed up against his chest and I could hear his heart beating. Soon, I too fell asleep to the rhythmic beats of Hiccup's heart.

- Time skip to the middle of the night-

Hiccup P.O.V:

I woke up and saw the rest of the gang asleep. I looked down and Astrid was curled up against my chest. I smiled and nuzzled her head. She slowly, and beautifully might I add, woke up and looked into my eyes.

"Hiccup? What is it?" She asked, her voice laced with sleep.

I took in the moment. This was it. This was the moment that would decide my future. I took a deep breath and looked into her mesmerizing blue eyes.

"Astrid. Will you be my mate?" I asked softly and closed my eyes. This was it. I waited for the rejection, but it never came. Instead, I opened my eyes to see Astrid pressing her face into my neck.

"Of course!" She whispered and pressed closer to me.

I wrapped my wing around her and pulled her in. Putting me head on top of hers, I whispered " I love you Astrid."

"I love you too Hiccup."

Done! Comment if you want a part 3 where they are hiding their relationship from the gang and go looking for Astrid's parents. SPOILER ALERT: They're dead. Sorry ;-;. Or, comment if you want me to make this into a book!.

Keep being awesome and keep shipping Hiccstrid!

Love you guys!

-Ethereal