Proving Hiccstrid

Okay, I know that there are a lot of people out there who don't ship Hiccstrid, so I want to see if I can change your mind.

I'm sorry if I get any details wrong.

Let's start with HTTYD.
Astrid is a warrior. Historically, during the time HTTYD took place, women didn't get that much respect.
Astrid had to prove herself to an entire village, so it's natural for her to want to focus more on being a warrior.
Then, when Hiccup introduced her to Toothless, she was worried about him.
When she first saw Toothless, she said "Get down!". She thought that Toothless was about to attack Hiccup.
Then, when he took her on the flight, she was able to see the real Hiccup. He had kept to himself, so nobody really knew what he was really like. During that flight, they connected in a way that you can't really describe, and Astrid saw who Hiccup was really     like. When the Monstrous Nightmare turned on Hiccup and Toothless came to save him, Astrid was scared for him. She even pried the barred door open with her axe and rushed in to save him.
She comforted him when Toothless was chained, and supported him when he went to go get Toothless back.
She was actually the first person to support him.
Then of course, you have the Hiccstrid kiss at the end of the movie.

I haven't seen RoB, DoB, or GotNF yet, so I'll skip those. Comment any Hiccstrid moments from those.

Now for RTTE. This series is full of Hiccstrid moments, including showing how they actually got together.
It starts with Hiccup being sad when Astrid tells him that she's joining the Berk Guard. He doesn't want her to get hurt.
Then, in Imperfect Harmony, she saves him from the Deathsong Amber.
There are so many Hiccstrid moments in RTTE (mostly in seasons 3-6) but I can't say all of them, so I'll skip to Blindsided.
In this episode, Astrid is blinded by a flash of lightning.
Hiccup then spends the day helping her find Stormfly and fighting the Triple Stryke.
"There will always be a Hiccup and Astrid. Always."
                 -Hiccup to Astrid in Blindsided

He cares deeply for her, as a friend, a partner, and a lover.
At the end of this episode, we see them kiss as the sun is setting.
In the next two seasons, we see them grow into their new romantic relationship.

Time for HTTYD 2. The first Hiccstrid moment we see is Hiccup calling Astrid M'lady. Then, Astrid supports Hiccup as he is doubting who he really is. Moving on, right before Hiccup leaves Berk, he kisses Astrid in the cheek. Astrid then follows him out.

When Stoick is killed, Astrid rushes over to comfort him.
Then, when Hiccup and Toothless are fighting the Bewilderbeast, she yells out, "TAKE EM DOWN BABE!"

After the battle, we see Hiccup pulling Astrid in for a loving kiss.

Finally, during the Dragon Race at the end, Hiccup puts the black sheep into Astrid's basket instead of his own.

Then we have HTTYD 3, which promises more Hiccstrid development.
One theory is that Hiccup and Astrid discover the Light Fury in their honeymoon, seeing as none of the gang was there.

All in all, Hiccstrid is a beautiful ship, built in years of friendship and trust.

That's all for now.
Keep being awesome and keep shipping HICCSTRID!
-Ethereal