Splash Fight

Hey! This one shot will be similar to the Paint Fight one shot. The song above is 'Geronimo'. One of He best songs ever.
I have to take two tests today, 3 more tomorrow, and finish a five page packet of math before Monday next week.
Whoopeee (note sarcasm)
Anyways, important: PLEASE GIMME IDEAS!!!! I'm desperate!
I will try to update my Dragon AU today as well, and I will also get started on my RTTE Texts book.
If you have any ideas for any of the three books, please let me know. Also, this one will have more of the gang in it.
This chapter is dedicated to LanaDrew4 . I hope you like it!
P.S: This is what they are wearing:

S: This is what they are wearing:

Snotlout P.O.V:
Man, it was hot. Like, really hot. Like, Astrid level hot.
Yeah, I know she has Hiccup, but that doesn't mean I can't think she's hot. But, if I'm being honest, Ruffnut is way hotter. She is amazing. With her blonde hair and destructive personality....Sorry, trailed off there for a second.
Anyways, I actually am happy for Hiccup and Astrid. They are extremely cute. So are Fishface and Heather. I'm getting off topic here. Point is, I just had an amazing idea!
"Hey guys!" The gang turned yo wards me.
"What do you want Snotlout?" Heather asked from her position next to Fishface.
"Weeeelllllllllll," I began, " It's super hot, so maybe we could all go to the cove to cool off!"
"You know Snotlout, I think that might be the one good idea you've had!" Astrid exclaimed from Hiccup's lap.
"Shut up Astrid." I grumbled as Hiccup snickered and nuzzled Astrid's neck.
"Okay guys, we get it. You're adorable. No need to make us all jealous!" Tuffnut said and Chicken clucked next to him.
" I would agree with Tuff, but I'm pretty sure we've done the same thing." Fishface said kissing Heather's cheek. I mentally gagged.
"What are you talking about Tuff? HICCSTRID is adorable!" Ruff yelled at her brother and I smiled. She was so beautiful when she got annoyed.
"Yeah, Tuff. We're adorable! Deal with it." Hiccup sassed and we all laughed.
"So, do you want to go?" Heather asked and we all nodded in agreement.

Hiccup P.O.V:
We all changed into cooler clothes and mounted our dragons. I couldn't stop staring at Astrid. Gods, she was beautiful.
Speaking of the divine beauty, her voice pulled me out of my thoughts, "Done staring, Haddock?"
I blushed as Toothless laughed at me.
"Oh don't laugh, Toothless! You're above that!" I scolded him and he hit my hand with his ear.
"Ouch!" I exclaimed and Astrid giggled.
Her laugh was like an angel choir.
I smiled at her and she blushed slightly.
Soon, the cove came into view and we all headed down towards it.
When we reached the water, we immediately split up. Fishlegs and Heather went to one side, Tuff and Chicken cannonballed into the water, and Astrid and I head to our secret spot. Ruff and Snotlout just stayed where they were.
When we got to our secret spot, I jumped into the water, dragging Astrid in with me.
I splashed her with water and she giggled.
"I'll get you for that Haddock!" And soon, we were engaged in a splash war.
Then, I pulled her under the water with me.
I cupped her cheek with my palm and pulled her in for a kiss.
As my lips touched hers, her hand wound themselves around my neck.
My other arm went around her waist.
Needless to say, I couldn't be happier.

Fishlegs P.O.V:
Heather and I went to find somewhere quiet. When we found it, we sat down and let the waves lap at our feet.
She leaned her head on my shoulder and whispered, "I love you Fishlegs."
I turned towards her and said, "I love you too."
Then, I pressed my lips to hers in a short, but sweet kiss.

Snotlout P.O.V:
The rest of the gang went Thor knows where, and now it was just me and Ruff. The dragons were out playing in the water.
Mustering up all of my courage, I said, "Hey Ruff?"
She turned towards me, "Yeah?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Shoot."
I took a deep breath and said, "Willyoubemygirlfriend?"
Confusion spread across her face, "What?"
I took another breath and said, slower this time, " Will you be my girlfriend?"
Then, I closed my eyes and waited for the rejection.
Instead, she surprised me by saying, "Yes!"
I opened my eyes to see a smiling Ruffnut.
I smiled too and pulled her in for a kiss, happy that I finally found love.

Done! Sorry if it was short. I'm typing this on my phone, and I have it resting on my pinky, so now my pinky is sore! 😢
I hoped you liked it, and please read the A/N at the top.
Pls vote and comment, I'd really appreciate it.
Anyways, keep being awesome and keep shipping HICCSTRID!
Love you guys!
-Ethereal