Babies

This one shot is not what you think it is. It's HICCSTRID as babies. Btw if anyone knows Astrid's parents names, please let me know. It's a modern au so Valka never left.
It's really short. It's based off of a comic I saw, but that was merricup bleach. So, I wanted to make a HICCSTRID one shot out of it.
#hiccstridforever #downwithmericcup

Third Person P.O.V

Hiccup was ecstatic, or as ecstatic as babies can get. He was playing with his best friend Astrid.
"Goo goo?" She asked
(When it's Italics, it means they are talking to each other in baby talk)

Hiccup!
Yes Astrid?
We're fwends, right?
Duh!
Yay!
Astrid?
Yes?
I wuv you
I wuv you too Hicc!
They embraced. But their happiness was short lived as Astrid's mother lifted her up from Hiccup's arms.
They reached out to each other but fell short.
Then, Hiccup started to cry. Astrid soon followed suit.
Soon, they were both bawling their eyes out.
"Oh no, please don't cry," Valka tried to soothe Hiccup, but to no avail.
He whimpered and reaches towards Astrid, who was doing the same.
The two mothers exchanged a glance and sighed.
"Alright, 1 more hour," Astrid's mother placed her next to Hiccup. Their expressions brightened as they started to play again.
Valka and Ingrid (idk if that's her name, but that's what I've seen in other fanfics) smiled.
"They are so getting married one day."

Sorry if it was short and if there were any errors but I literally just thought of this.
I think I saw this before but Idk. If someone else already did it, I didn't know and I'm not stealing your idea.
As always, ideas are more than welcome.
Keep being awesome and keep shipping HICCSTRID!
Love you guys!
-Ethereal