Sleepy Drawings

IM BAAAAAAAACCKK!!!!

Didja miss meh?

Anyways, NEW ONE SHOT!!! YAY FYRE WHOO GO FYRE

*bows and faceplants* Oof. I'm okay! Oww....

Astrid's actually really good at drawing (confirmed in RTTE) so I had her making a sketch in this one shot.

Third Person P.O.V:

Hiccup sighed happily as he twirled a lock of Astrid's hair in his fingers. She was humming a soft tune under her breath while lightly sketching a picture. Hiccup tried to peak over her shoulder and catch a glimpse of what she was drawing, but Astrid shoved his face away.

"No peeking!" She stuck her tongue out at Hiccup. He chuckled and pulled her into his lap, burying his face into the crook of her shoulder. He nuzzled the side of her neck, and Astrid giggled.

"Hiccup! Stahp!"

"Mmmm how about...nevah!"

"I'll show you my drawing if you do."

Immediately, Hiccup's head shot up, causing Astrid to laugh. He leaned forward, pressing his chest to her back. When he saw the intricate drawing on the paper, he gasped softly.

It was a drawing of him, Astrid, Toothless, and Stardust. Stormfly had died the year before. It had caused Astrid a lot of pain, but she eventually got better and bonded with Stardust.

Toothless and Stardust had been drawn twirling through the night sky, Hiccup and Astrid atop their backs, grinning widely at each other.

Nervously, Astrid asked, "Do you like it?"

Hiccup kissed her temple, "Like it? Astrid, i love it! It's beautiful!"

Astrid smiled and turned her head back to gaze into Hiccup's eyes. He took this as an opportunity and pressed a loving kiss to her lips. Astrid smiled against the kiss, leaning into Hiccup's embrace. They broke apart, resting their foreheads against each other.

"I love you, Astrid," Hiccup whispered.

"I love you too, Babe."

Alright.

Wrote this in one sitting.

Pretty proud of myself.

Also, if any have you have any cover requests, feel free to fill out the form on my cover shop!

Keep being awesome and keep shipping Hiccstrid!

Bye guys!

-Fyre