Closer?

Shivaay was in the seventh heaven of delight. Today after ages he had a reason to be happy. He had finally got a deal which was of profit to him. Although going back to event management was not on his to do list , this was the best he could expect after knowing his worth in the market. He reached OM and Mri came running to him. He picked her up and kissed her on the cheeks and said 'You are an angel. Your words turned to be true. SSO cracked a damn good deal today'
Mri hugged him and said 'I knew my SSO was the best. Om bhaiya and his parents have arrived SSO.'
Shivaay was about to our Mri down when Tej Singh Oberoi, Shivaay's paternal uncle came from the hall and said mockingly 'SSO And Mri still going strong then?. Shivaay put Mri down and told her to go to her room.
'Bade Papa. It's a pleasure to see you again' said Shivaay.
'I am sure it is , but I can't say the same about your so called sister' said Tej

Shivaay rolled his eyes. He was used to these taunts about him and Mri. His family had never approved of this decision after all and it didn't help the situation that they had to feed an extra soul when business was in dooms.
Shivaay opened his mouth to speak but Tej cut him and said 'What has happened to our business Shivaay? I am sorry to say but ever since you have taken over the Oberoi Empire things haven't been too rosy. Soon we will be bankrupt. And you said your sister has brought you good luck. Well you are having a tough time to prove it'
Shivaay controlled his anger as he said through gritted teeth 'Bade Papa I request you for the last time to keep Mri out of this. I will not stand another word against her. And speaking of good luck. Well she has bought me some luck. I have just got a 1000 crore consignment for an event management'
Tej sneered and said 'Event management? We were past that business I thought '
Shivaay said 'It's a deal with Annika Mehrotra. I was not going to give away a deal with the No.1 business woman of India'
Tej had nothing to say and headed towards the dining hall when Shivaay remembered that he had made a promise to Om
He called 'Bade Papa, I wanted to talk to you about something.'
'What is it ?' Said Tej
'It's actually about Om said Shivaay tentatively.
Speaking about Om with Tej was always a dangerous task.
'Om wants to get married to Ishana Shekhawat, his long time girlfriend. He loves her and wants to be with her' said Shivaay.
Tej narrowed his eyes and said 'Shivaay , I will decide who will get married to my son , not you. And I will not accept any random girl as my daughter in law. Make that clear in your head'
With this Tej went to the dining area leaving Shivaay in another mess.

Annika was looking at a nail sticking out of her mahogany table while waiting in her office for Mr.Sharma's son Abhimanyu. There was a sharp rap on the door and Abhimanyu entered. He shook hands with Annika and sat down. Before Annika could say anything he said 'I know my father made a business proposal with you. But I love another girl and can't live with anyone else. I am sorry but you will have to call of this wedding.'
Annika sighed and thought 'Mr.Sharma was right in stating that his son was an idiot.'
She said 'Abhimanyu, I am well aware of the pickle you are in.But on no account will I let go if this deal. Having said that , I assure you that after marrying me and after I take the reigns of your company in my hands you are free to do whatsoever you want. For me this marriage holds true only on paper. You can live with the girl of your dreams and I will have no problem with that.'
Abhimanyu was stumped . He said ' But don't you have any expectations from a marriage and a husband. Don't you have any dreams about the prince of your dreams?'
Annika laughed at his silly statements and said 'Abhimanyu, Prince , Princess , love and marriage are fairy tales. They don't exist in real life. For me , my dreams are limited only to my business'
Abhimanyu said ' You are an unusual woman Annika. But remember everyone needs love to get going in life. All that aside I like your deal. I am ready for it. My father sent these papers for you to sign and making this deal official. Also he said he would like to have a small puja at the earliest before starting this journey of ours.'
Annika signed saying that 'I will organise this puja by day after tomorrow at my place' and Abhimanyu got up to leave. As he was about to leave he turned around and said 'Annika no matter how much you try to stay away from love it will find you and that too in the most unexpected way'
With that he left.
Annika sneered and said 'Love'
She picked up her receiver and told Arjun to ask Shivaay to meet her right now.
She stood up and was pacing up and down her room very quickly.
After fifteen minutes the door opened and Annika trying to stop her fast stroll tripped on her heels and was about to fall when a strong arm caught her. She looked at her saviour. Shivaay was holding her slim waist with one hand and she had unknowingly placed her petite hands on his collar for support. Both looked at each other's eyes studying one anothers beautiful features. There was a electric spark and adrenaline was pumping heavily into both of them. The magical moment lasted for five minutes before Shivaay said 'Ouch'

Sorry for the late update. The other updates will be done sooner. Do drop in your comments and please vote.