The Happily Ever After

Flashback
It's the night when Shivaay said 'I wish I knew.' And Shivaay and Annika are staring at each other. The door opens and it breaks their trance. Arjun looks helplessly at Shivaay After Annika leaves.
Shivaay said 'What's the matter Arjun?'
Arjun shook his head and said 'Don't you understand she loves you and you do too.'
Shivaay looked away and said 'No, I don't.'
Arjun placed a hand on Shivaay's shoulder and said 'Yes you do. Otherwise you wouldn't have gone against your family for her. She is scared to confess her love. Why don't you take the first step.'
Shivaay said 'I can't. Look, I know she is broken an fears love but I know she will shoot me down if I go first. She understands nothing but business. And she can't even fight for me. She is a stone.'
Arjun said 'We will do something that will make us see whether she stands up for you or not. If she does then you will go and tell her you love her.'
Shivaay scratched his beard and thought hard 'How?'
Mri came from the next room and said 'By telling everyone you are a bad person. If she loves you , she won't be able to hear a word against you.Just like I can't.'
Shivaay put Mri on his lap and Arjun said 'That's a smart plan. But how do we execute it.?'
Just then Shivaays phone rang and he saw Mallika's name flashing. Mallika was his childhood best friend.But they had lost touch for the past few years after Mallika moved to The States. Shivaay picked up and after a long conversation, he beamed at Arjun and said 'The plan is ready. My friend Mallika is an excellent video editor . And she is pregnant. All we have to say is that she has put a charge on me for harassing her. Om has agreed to play a policeman. And then we shall see whether she fights for me or not.But we should tell Abhimanyu about this situation as well.'
Abhimanyu took it really well and said 'Thank god for you, I can marry my girlfriend. I am so happy for you guys. I will help in every way possible.'
After that incident Shivaay thought that Annika would confess her feelings but she gave up instead. That's when Shivaay and his partners in crime thought of the groom swapping plan. Shivaay said to himself'I can't let her go so easily . People have seen bride swapping , it's time the groom does something as well. If Annika stops this marriage then good for us both but if she doesn't, then we will explain everything afterwards. But Annika is mine and I will not lose her.'
Flashback Ends

Annika looked shocked to the core and said 'And I thought I was good in planning things. You guys beat me hollow. Even little Mri here is amazingly sharp.'
She went towards Mr.Sharma and said 'I am extremely sorry I couldn't stay true to our deal.'
Mr.Sharma said 'What are you talking about ? You still are my business partner and you will get what I had promised.'
Annika hesitated and said 'But , the marriage didn't happen.'
Mr.Sharma said 'So what ? I got to know what a terrific business woman you are. You were ready to sacrifice your love for your job but then you listened to your heart. Someone who can balance both his head and heart is a damn good business person for me.'
Annika hugged him and said 'Thank you.'
Arjun , Mri and Abhimanyu shouted 'Now confession and proposal time. Come on Annika, we deserve a proper love confession.
Annika blushed and went towards Shivaay and said
'Shivaay , I lost my family when I was sixteen. I didn't have a normal childhood. I knew something was missing. I knew there is an emptiness which was never filled. But then you came. And my whole world changed. I felt something when we had our first fall. Then when you saved me from humiliation, I started to feel safe. As days passed , the things that I felt were missing , became complete because of you. You became my family. You protected me like my father would have. The day you stood up for me I fell in love with you. I realised that i wanted to spend each day looking at you first thing in the morning and last one at night. I realised that those arms would be the first place where I would want to breath my last. I love you Shivaay. And I promise I won't ever let you go. Will you marry me ?'

Shivaay had tears in his eyes and said 'Annika, you are so kind , so generous, so amazingly strong and so beautiful. When I see you smile I don't think that I need to see anything else. I have to admit that even on our first meeting , though I was angry at your arrogance, I found you admirable. Then I saw you with Mri. I found out you were like a coconut. Then you took care of me and saved my life. You became my friend then, but deep down I knew it was something else. Everyday I spend with you is like a beautiful dream. Never had I thought I would fall in love with a stone but you proved me wrong. I have fallen really hard for you Annika. I want to hold you in my arms forever and never let you go and I wish we die together because I don't think either of us can live without one another. I promise to protect you and keep you safe and love you more than love itself. You are mine Annika, mine to look after, mine to fight with , mine to take care of and mine to love. So, yes, I will marry you.'
Everyone clapped at this beautiful confession and Shivaay pulled Annika into a hug and they both whispered to each other 'I love you.'
The rituals began and they took their wedding vows. The priest said 'The wedding ritual has ended and hereby you are husband and wife.'
Annika and Shivaay smiled at each other and said 'From hereby we are Shivika.'

So that's the end of the FF. I can't express my feelings in words. The love that you have given this FF has overwhelmed me. Thank you so much guys for your excitement and the chapter analysis. Your comments made this ff worthwhile. I really hope that I was able to entertain you all. I will miss writing the story of Annika Mehrotra and Shivaay Singh Oberoi.
This will have an epilogue too so tomorrow it will be completed officially. Guys if you liked my work feel free to request me with a ff of your choice. I will try my best to pen it down. Till then, lots of love.