Epilogue

1 year later
It was almost midnight , Annika was sleeping soundly. She turned to her side and groped for Shivaay & realised he wasn't there. She got shocked and woke up . She switched on the lights and called out 'Shivaay? Where are you ?' There was no response. Annika was a tiny bit scared. She went to the next room where Mri was sleeping peacefully. Shivaay wasn't there either. Annika walked around the whole house frantically calling for Shivaay. She came back to her room and her eyes caught sight of a red envelope addressed to her. In it was a piece of parchment, which read 'Open the wardrobe'
Annika did as said and saw a beautiful white gown hanging there. On it was another note , 'Open the drawer after you wear this.'
Annika took a quick shower and wore the gown and went to the drawer. In it was the blue diamond locket that Shivaay had given her the day before her engagement. She picked it up and found another note , 'Go to the garage , start the car and follow what the navigator says.'
Before leaving she checked again on Mri and locked her door. And then she started her car and went where it took her. She saw , she was in front of a hall. She opened the gate cautiously and steadily. The gate creaked slightly and she went in. Her stilettos made a clipping sound on the wooden floors. The room was very dark. Annika was afraid to make a sound. And suddenly the ceiling above her changed and it showed her the midnight blue night sky with the stars shining. And in a second the stars rearranged themselves and they read 'Happy Birthday Annika.'
Two spotlights came on . One on Annika and one where a shadow was seen. The strumming of guitar filled the silent hall and the voice Annika loved sang 'O Jaana, khoya khoya rehta hai, dil tadap ke kehta hai Tu hai meri jeene ki wajah.'
Annika ran towards Shivaay and hugged him that  knocked him over. As they fell on the ground, Shivaay twirled one of Annika's locks and said 'Happy Birthday Meri Khidkitod Khoobsurat Annika.'
Annika said 'How did you plan all this.?'
Shivaay said 'Well , you know  from our wedding I found my hidden talent of event management. I used that talent and rented the planetarium for you. That's how the stars came and then I dusted off the cobwebs from my guitar and wrote some lines for my beloved wife.'
Annika tickled him beneath the chin and said 'Well , your beloved wife is very happy, and tomorrow is such a special day for you .'
Shivaay said 'Apart from your birthday?'
Annika pushed his forehead with her fingers and said 'Yes idiot. Tomorrow you are getting the award for the best event management company of this year.'
Shivaay said 'Oh that. It's all because of you. The way you kickstarted my business after our honeymoon, I can't thank you enough.'
Annika frowned and said 'Shut up and stuff your thank you.'
Shivaay bit her ears playfully and pulled her closer and said 'I love you Annika'
Annika said 'I love you too Shivaay. Actually Shivaay, I was thinking , should we start a family now?'
Shivaay sat up and beamed and said 'Are you serious?'
Annika said ' Yes , I have given it a lot of thought , and I want to have a baby with you. And Mri will get a companion too. It would be our small little world.'
Shivaay kissed Annika and said 'I think it's a great idea. Oh My god ! Watch how I will take care of you when you are pregnant. I will pamper you , handle your mood swings , cook for you and handle your office for you too. I will give husband goals to people.'
Annika laughed at Shivaay's excitement and looked at the stars and thanked them for this man who had made her believe that some people were Meant To Be.