Chapter 2

It was Monday night.There was adequate amount of twinkling stars to illuminate the dark. There are street lights which makes the road visible.

Professor Alberto was standing in veranda with his wife .He spoke,"Today,again Ayaan surprised me."

She replied,"Yes, that's a good news.Isn't it?

"But we don't have much time left.They are outnumbering us day by day"'he said

"Talk to Ayaan, let him know what he is capable of then."She replied.

"Hmm, I will talk to him soon. But I am afraid that will he believe us?" He said looking towards the streets.

"May I ask you a question?"She said.

He didn't reply.He was still starring at those empty streets.

"Hey, are you listening?"She asked again.

"Yes, I am listening" he said.

"OK,what if they will know what Ayaan possesses.As for now, he has no match against them.What if they will target him?"

She said.

Hearing the question the Professor said,"No,They will not.Because or..."

Professor stopped in between.

"Professor I asked you something".She said

"Sush....Be quiet",professor replied in low voice.

Suddenly the street lights started flickering and the temprature started falling down.

Seeing this extreme condition, the professor and his wife looked at each other hoping that it will not be their last time.

"So,they reach to us too..."She said with a look of horror in her face.

On of the flickering lights on the street burst out and the dogs on the road started barking.

"Don't worry I'm here with you we won't die so soon",he replied with a smiling face to her.

Suddenly from nowhere two mysterious men appeared on the gate.They were wearing a long black hooded coat.One of them shouted,"Start thinking about your last wish".Both of them started laughing. There was a lot of evilness in their loud laugh.Hearing those two men the professor tightened his wrist and his wife narrowed her eyes...

The temprature was still decreasing.Everything around was silent.The professor's wife could hear her each and every heartbeat.Suddenly she screamed ferrociously,"......behind you!".Hearing this the professor quickly looked behind and was amazed to see one of the mysterious man was standing behind him.The professor fisted his hand punched him right on his face and pulled him down to his feet,almost tearing his hood.Professor again punched him and threw him towards the gate from the veranda, where the other two were standing.

"Send me your best,fools"said the professor.

"We were just checking how much powers do you posses",said one of them and smiled wickedly.