Chapter 8

"Earlier you mentioned that objective of Cent was to serve the betterment of humanity. So, what is the objective now?" Ayaan asked.

Taking a deep sigh professor said

"Hmm.. Cent has no objective. We don't have any objective".

"I want to ask you a question" professor said changing the topic.

"Yes, sir" Ayaan replied.

"What type of dreams you saw?" Professor asked.

"How...ho.. how you come to know about this?" Ayaan asked stammering.

"I know many things, tell me" professor said

Then Ayaan told the type of dreams he was having and explained how horrible they were. A group of people chasing individual ones and how they executed by those peoples.

Ayaan also told him that there were some places from which, when he passes, it seems to him that he saw it in his dreams.

After passing a long hour of walking and talking. They were standing in front of an old broken house.

Seeing that house, Ayaan felt something, something like deep in his heart. The walls are in a very bad shape. It seems that it can fall at any moment. They are weak.

"Lets go in" Professor said and give a smile.

Professor entered into the house, followed by Ayaan.

Both of them entered into the house. The furniture of the house was creaky. The walls are covered with black and greenish color. The glasses of the windows are broken from where the sun rays are making their entry and lighting the house.

Professor sat down on the floor and asked Ayaan to join him.

Professor spoke

"I was very happy, when I came to know that I am a part of Cent. Like you, at first I didn't believe it".

Ayaan was carefully listening to him with the same focus, concentration which he used to show in lectures conducted by professor.

"Cent was doing really great. Saving and helping lots of innocent lives. Every member of the Cent uses to co-operate each other. We never felt about having a leader or that type of thing".

Professor stop in between, He took out his glasses and cleaned it with the corner of his shirt which is brown in color.

*During this Ayaan thought that what ability does professor had.

"Where is the other member of Cent?" Ayaan asked.

Professor said "I am coming on it..."

He continued

"Many years ago, a new member was introduced in Cent. Everyone uses to call her Rax".

"Ra...aa...x" Ayaan tried to spell.

"She is different... in fact very different from others. She has the ability to control others and can manipulate their minds with a bonus that she can absorb others ability and strength..."

"Aawwssoomee" Ayaan replied after hearing this.

"Awesome? She is more than an awesome. She was like a gem that Cent has found from the sea of peoples" Professor said.

Someone knocked on the door. Hearing it Professor and Ayaan turned their heads towards the door. Joseph and Sam were standing there.

"Sorry, we are here without any invitation care" Joseph said jokingly.

"Come in... Come in...Join us" Professor said inviting them offering them the dusty floor.

Joseph and Sam joined them.

"What's going on here, Professor?" Joseph asked.

"Explaining Ayaan that where are the other members of Cent" Professor replied and both of them burst into laughter.

*During this Ayaan again starts observing the Sam.

Professor turning towards the Ayaan continued "It was all going good until the day that changed everything".

"It was all going good until the day that changed everything..." Professor said.

After then professor face towards the Sam and gave a signal with his thumb.

Seeing this Sam gave a slight nod and moved his hand to Ayaan's neck with a speed of flash and pressed one of his veins by cambering the thumb.