Chapter 20

“So,  what we have to do now is to take out Martha from this room and leave this place as soon as possible,” Ayaan said.

Joseph interrupted 

“And how we will do it?”

“From the cuts on Martha’s body and also the color of dried blood on it. I think that they are performing this SO-CALLED ritual from last few days.” Ayaan said.

“You ‘THINK’….” Joseph said.

“Yes, from this I can say that the size of there eye’s pupil is in contract state,” Ayaan said.

“So..??” Joseph said in a puzzled look.

“So, if we make an instant fire or explode in the room, there eye’s pupil will take time to expand,” Ayaan said making hand gestures pointing to his own eyes.

“Aaah..ok..” Joseph said wondering what is the role of eyes in this critical situation.

“Between this time of contraction to the expansion of there eyes, we will take Iva out of this room and leave this place,” Ayaan said.

Hearing this Joseph and Sam looked towards each other and then towards Ayaan.

Sam’s facial expression was as usual with no reaction but Joseph’s case was different.

“Are you stupid or what?!!!” Joseph said trying to maintain his voice low.

“It’s better than going hand to hand against them. If we will stick to my plan then we can buy some time then the previous one.” Ayaan said.

“So, these are how your plan is… to get us killed with such a lame plan…” Joseph snapped.

“You didn’t hear my whole plan yet.” Ayaan interrupted.

“Oh, ok, then continue please,” Joseph said.

“Out of you two will go inside the room with me and the remaining one will stay here at window aiming with Desert Eagle to back us,” Ayaan said.

From the voice of Ayaan and his expression Joseph thought for a minute and realize that whatever the situation it is, he will not leave Martha here to die like this.

“So Joseph your ability is  like you are good at aiming and targeting and Sam is fast like flash right?” Ayaan asked Joseph knowing that Sam will not respond to his question.

Joseph gave a nod for the unison of question asked.

“Ok then, So what we will do is I and Sam will go in there with having the desert eagle and Sam with the submachine gun,” Ayaan said and continued

“Joseph, you will stay here aiming from these window to back us”.

After then Joseph interrupted 

“But, Sam will not use his abilities while you too will in the room”

“What..Why??” Ayaan asked making a puzzled expression and looked at Sam.

“There are reasons, will explain it later,” Joseph said and continued

“By the way, the main thing is how we will make an explosion or produce such a high intensity of light and that too in the room!!!” Joseph asked.

To this Ayaan smiled a little and said

“My bike is at the main gate. Can any of you bring me the battery of it?”