Chapter 6

It was around 11 o'clock in the night. A wagon was moving on the road. During the day that road seems to be shady place with lines of old and knotty trees and sun rays scattering everywhere passing through these trees. But at night it was a different place. There are vacant lots in between. It appears like someone is staring from there.

 It appears like someone is staring from there

But at night it is a different place. There are vacant in between it appears like someone is staring there.

Ayaan was looking out of the window of the wagon. He was sitting at the back. The old guy was driving the wagon. He spoke up breaking the silence

"So Ayaan, I hope now you got a little bit of perception that what I was talking about before"

Ayaan gave a nod afterhearing his words

"I am Joseph and that is Sam" old man said.

Ayaan looked at the Sam who was sitting beside him quietly and then he sawtowards the David lying on the seat in front of him.

Joseph rolled his eyes from the road to the rear view mirror and asked

"How is your hand now?"

There was a deep cut at the elbow of the Ayaan's left hand.

"I can't move it... I can't sense anything..." Ayaan replied with a low voice.

"Sam, please aid him" Joseph said.

Hearing this Sam took out a piece of cloth from the underneath of the seat andthen tied it to the cut present on the Ayaan's hand to minimize the movement ofthe torn muscles.

Starring at the passing road which was visible due to the moon light,

Ayaan said "who was that hooded man?"

"He was there for you...Not exactly for you...But for the ability you possess"Joseph replied and after a short pause he continued

"I had never thought that we have to face one of them. Seriously, we are lucky that he was alone..."

Joseph turned the wagon off track from the road and directed it to thenon-metallic road.

After two and half hours on the same route followed by various turns Joseph stopped the wagon infringement of a two storey house.

The four of them got off from the wagon with Sam carrying David on hisshoulder.

There are aged trees which has creaking branches surrounding the house. Theyare in the place which seems to be little like forest.

While unlocking the door, Joseph said "Ayaan, make yourself comfortable here".

Ayaan gave a slight nod.( He was exhausted).

Joseph continued after opening the door

"Sam, show them their room. Clean the wound of Ayaan and help him to dress up".

Hearing this Sam started walking towards the stairs leading to the first floorand Ayaan followed him.

There were three rooms. Sam pointed his hand to the first room. Seeing this Ayaan entered into it. Then Sam unload David on the bed of the second room. Thenafter he went in the third room which was exactly opposite to the center of thefirst two rooms.

After sometime, Sam entered in Ayaan's room with first aid kit and warm water.Ayaan was lying on the bed. Sam turned on the table lamp and signaled him tosit on the chair.

Ayaan was exhausted. He can't even get up properly as the cut on his shoulderceasing him. Sam helped him to sit on the chair.

After then Sam untied the cloth slowly and observed the wound and thought aboutthe axe of that hooded guy who almost got them.

The cut was very deep. Receiving that type of can make a person yell like ahell. But not in case of Ayaan. He was different.

Sam cleaned it with warm water and tied a clean cloth after applying anantibiotic cream.

After then, Sam left the room and Ayaan went to sleep.