Chapter 11

"The boy who was in the room and watching that deadly match was me..." Professor replied by lowering his eyes.

This was like a thunderclap for Ayaan. He was still battling to believe that he saw professor as a child in his dream.

He held is head between his hands after hearing the above line of professor.

"It seems that your hand is recovering well enough. You should leave now", Professor said, examining Ayaan's hand.

"I want to know what happened next with Mack and Aditi", Ayaan asked.

"Next time, your parents are on their way back to home. You will be in trouble if they found out that you aren't at home", Professor replied and continued,

"Sam is waiting for you outside, He will drop you".

After then both of them started walking outside of the house.

"Will you come tomorrow for lectures?" Ayaan asked.

"No" Professor replied.

"Why?" Ayaan asked.

"There are reasons." Professor said and opened the door of the wagon, indicating that he is not willing to answer any further questions.

When Ayaan left with Sam, Professor went back to that creaky house to remember back the memories which he was having with it.

**********

Sam was driving the wagon. Ayaan rolled his eyes to speedometer. It was showing 30 miles/hour.

Means, it will take two and a half hour to reach his place, he thought.

So he decided to initiate a conversation with Sam in order to find out more about the mess in which he was.

After a long time of silence, Ayaan spoke,

"Hey Sam!!" and waited for Sam to respond. But he didn't.

Ayaan asked

"How long have you been in Cent?"

Again, no reply.

He was like a statue, except of his legs and hands, he wasn't moving at all, even not blinking his eyes.

After this Ayaan remind that, back then he was only responding to Professor and Joseph and also he didn't speak a single word too.

Then Ayaan thought maybe he was deaf, so he asked

"Are you having any problem in speaking? Are you deaf?"

After a short pause he continued

"You can reply it by blinking your eyes or nodding your head."

As again, No reply.

When Ayaan figured out that there is nothing he can extract from Sam's mind. He closed his eyes started counting down the prime numbers.

This is what he does when he want to calm down or make his mind stable.

3, 5, 7, 11, 13.........