Chapter 27

“No special reasons, I just want the abilities of all these people and have a thirst of doing wrong deeds…you know like killing, suffering and all of that type of stuff…” Rax replied. 

As Mack was drunk and not in his full sense, when he heard these lines from Rax, he got furious and charged on her.

“Beware… the heads of your wife and son are in my hands” Rax replied calmly.
Hearing this Mack stop in between realizing the whole situation.

“I am really impressed the way you fought with my people. So, I want to offer you something.” Rax said.

“Offer!!” Mack replied trying to stand straight and still.

“yes, I will kill you and your wife Aditi, I really like her ability to bend the space and make objects moving even without touching them,” Rax said and continued,
“I will spare your son’s life for now. I will kill him too when he turned 20.”

“Please…NO..” Mack replied in his drunk voice.

“Just say yes, otherwise I have to take all of you down…Accept this offer.” Rax said.

“Accept it…” Aditi said from behind in a heavy voice.

Hearing this, after a while Mack replied
“Ok, I accept this.” 

After it, Rax faced towards Aditi who is with her son and both were surrounded by those hooded guys.

“What is your son’s name?” Rax asked.

Aditi replied “Nay…”
Rax interrupted “Whatever, I will give him a new name as I am extending his life for the next 17 years”.

She thought for a while and said
“Ayaan, his name is Ayaan from now onwards”
After it, Rax shifted her eyes to Mack’s left knee.
All of a sudden Mack’s knee get burst, Due to this Mack wailed in immerse pain and fell down on the floor.

“Shh…Don’t cry, I will end this pain very soon.” Rax said in a calm voice and she beheaded Mack with axe she was holding.

Seeing this all, Aditi’s eye gets filled with tears. She never thought that the end of Mack and her life will be like this.

After a while of these,
Rax spoke “Put Ayaan down, or else he may get hurt”
Aditi didn’t want to leave Ayaan, he was in her arms, with a heavy heart she put him down.
After it, she found that Ayaan held her finger and gave a smile unaware of the situation in which they were.

Seeing this reaction from Ayaan, she broke into a silent cry.
Aditi said, “I love Y ….” 
She stopped in between before she could complete her line, she received an axe on her forehead thrown by Rax.
Aditi fell on the floor with her incomplete sentence.

Ayaan was still holding her finger and playing.
After then, Rax came near to Ayaan and placed her hand on his head. Her eyes became wet when she saw Ayaan ’s cute smile.