Chapter 14

"There is nothing like God..." Martha said while Ayaan was gently pressing her eyes with the handkerchief soaked in water.

"God is just a name which people are using to blame for their deeds either it is good or bad." said Martha.

"Would you please shut your mouth and stop this idiotic thinking of yours?" said Ayaan.

"You will figure it out soon Ayaan." Martha said.

After then someone called Ayaan's name from back, it was Liza.

"Where the hell have you been Ayaan!!!?" Liza said and hit him with her bag.

"I will tell you everything later. There is something wrong in Martha's eyes. Her eyes are red and bloody." Ayaan said in a hurry and stand up.

He handed the handkerchief to Liza and said " We need to get her to the doctor, bring her to exit gate. I am waiting there with my bike."

When he was about to leave the parking lot, Liza pulled him back by holding his hand.

"Wait Ayaan, where is Martha?" Liza asked.

"Can't you see? She is..." Ayaan stopped in between when he faced towards the place where Martha was.

She wasn't there, No one was there. Ayaan's eyes get wide spread seeing that vacant place.

He yelled "How is that possible? She was right here in front of me before you came here."

"Nope, there was no one, when I entered in garden. I just saw you sitting alone" Liza said.

"No, she was here. There was blood coming out of her eyes. I cleaned her face too" Ayaan said.

Hearing this Liza showed him the handkerchief which he handed her before. There was not a single stain of blood on it.

Seeing the handkerchief Ayaan sat down in the yard holding his head between his hands.

He didn't able to digest that Martha wasn't there.

"What happened Ayaan?" Liza said.

"I was hallucinating?" Ayaan asked.

"Aah...probably yes" Liza replied.

He was still travelling through what just happened? After thinking for a while he asked "Where is Martha?"

"I don't know, it's been a long when I saw her. She was absent even before you had disappeared all of a sudden." Liza said taunting him.

She added "I called her a number of times too, but she isn't receiving."

"Leave all this Ayaan and don't think about it anymore" Liza said, realizing that he was caught by headache.

All of a sudden Ayaan faced up towards Liza and asked "Where have you been before you are here?" Ayaan asked.

"Near to our class. Why?" Liza said.

This is what Martha said when Ayaan asked her about Liza...