Chapter 21

“My bike is at the main gate. Can anyone of you bring me the battery out of it,” Ayaan said.

Hearing this Joseph signaled Sam to bring the battery. With a speed of sound, Sam went and came back with the battery in a second.

Ayaan knowing about Sam’s ability, still, it amazed him by how he uses it. He takes the battery from Sam and asks Joseph for a bullet from Desert Eagle.

After then Ayaan started removing the upper coating of the bullet with the help of his bike’s key and continued till he didn’t remove a number of layers from it.

Meanwhile, he started thinking that how deadly the silence inside the room is.

“Hold on Martha…Just a little more” Ayaan thought, jumbling with the question of whether she is still alive or not.

After removing some coating from the bullet. Ayaan opened up the positive terminal of battery carefully to not get in contact with the acid in it.

Meanwhile, Sam was keeping an eye in surrounding to notice any movement and Joseph’s eye was fixed on what Ayaan was doing.

After a while, Ayaan looked at his watch,

“It’s 3:44 pm,” Ayaan said.

“So?” Joseph asked.

“So…” Ayaan started rubbing the bullet on the floor and said

“We will enter at 4:00”

“Why not now!!” Joseph asked.

“At 4 pm, the intensity of the sun’s rays are more on the surface. So the temperature of surrounding will get also high and these help our battery to explode at ease” Ayaan said.

For the very next six minutes, Ayaan rubbed the bullet on the floor to make it hot due to the friction.

Those six minutes were gone in pure silence. Joseph checked twice the bullets in his Desert Eagle and Liza was waiting for them holding the steering tight in the wagon.

While Joseph was noticing a drop of sweat on his palm, Ayaan spoke

“It’s time, are you ready?”

“No” Joseph replied turning his desert eagle in semi-automatic mode.

Ayaan saw this and stopped rubbing the bullet and touched it with the positive terminal of the battery.

A small fume of smoke starts getting out of the battery.

“We have 10 seconds, After this, it will explode,” Ayaan said and picked his desert eagle. 

Hearing this Sam also picked up his submachine gun.

“Hey, Ayaan …” Joseph said in a heavy and serious voice and continued

“ I will kill you…If I die today…” 

After then Ayaan threw the battery.

It entered in the room shattering the glass of windows.

A sound came from inside the room fusssshhh….booommmm….

With these sound of the explosion of battery and immersion of high intensity of light, Joseph took his position at the window, Ayaan and Sam jumped in the room.