Chapter 9

It was the same house in which Ayaan, Professor, Sam and Joseph were discussing about Cent. But now no one is there among them. The walls of the house seem to be colored. Furniture is new. The glasses of the window and other infrastructure are all well-furnished.

In the very same hall, there was a piano of vintage days. A woman in her late twenties was playing it.

A boy of around 9 or 10 years old was playing with a little baby who was merely one year old. Both of them were playing with a set of colorful balls.

There was also a man seated on the set of sofas. He was drinking. He was also of the same age of that woman who was playing piano.

After emptying his glass of drink. He filled it again from the bottle and stands up from the sofa and yelled in a drunken voice...

"Ah, ha, ha, haaa....Feeling alive..,

I...ammm.....leaving....alive...".

He started singing, pointing to the woman

"You're....a.....mother of our...baby

And you're mine...wife".

Now pointing towards the baby who was playing but now seeing his father in shock...

"See....my littlllee....soldier...wee...

We booth...Are blessed that..."

He gulps the drink and was again going to start his drunkard song; His wife interrupted him taking her hands off the piano

"Hey! Stop it. You're scaring my baby. Don't you see?" She said to her drunken husband.

"Oo...Ok...ok... My lord... Sorry..." He replied.

She said angrily "How many times I have to tell you that don't drink up to that level. You also know that you can't handle yourself!"

Hearing this, he replied

"Hey, my little warrior...won't you save me? Your Mamma is angry at me...".

There innocent Baby was seeing both of his parents in amazement. It was new for him. The boy who was playing with him went in the other room as he got irritated by baby's parents.

Then all of a sudden main doors of the house get burst. After then an axe comes from the dark swinging straight towards the thigh of the baby's father.

The axe got him as he was drunk and totally unaware of that what was happening.....

After getting the axe pierced in his leg, he yelled "Ash...ouch...What"" and bent a little down.

Seeing this, his wife shouts "Mack...."

Again two axes come, one towards the baby and the other one towards the head of Mack.

Seeing this Aditi (Mack's wife) waved her hands towards the axe coming to the baby and the other which is coming to the Mack.

In the very next moment the path of both the path of both the axes get change and missed their targets.

Aditi ran to her baby and picked him up in her arms. When she faced towards Mack, she saw that in front of him a dozen of peoples are standing. All of them are in weird brownish type get up. And all of them are from their very own society Cent.

The boy who was played earlier with the baby was also watching this with a look of horror in his face from the small opening of the door of the room in which he was.

Mack was trying to summing up what was going ...

Mean while Aditi noticed that out of three among them are without axe. This made her conclude that they all are here with no good intention.

"Guu..yy..s Sorry I don't have enough drink for you all...But we will enjoy by singing and dancing together" Mack said.

"Mack... Are you out of your mind. They are the one who threw these axes." Aditi yelled at Mack.

After then all that people started towards the Mack. Mack was standing alone in front of them with an axe pierced in his right leg. He was drunk, out of his sense, he was high as much like in the seventh of level.

Aditi knows what will happen next. She decided to step back and aid him as she can't leave the baby alone and also she can't step in between them with baby.

But the plan of those peoples was different. Something happened which she didn't expect.

Those peoples splits up, half of them charged towards Mack and the remaining half towards Aditi.

Mack started dodging their attacks first. He was drunk, but still holding his ground very well. One by one he started taking them down with the axe which was stuck in his leg before.

On the other side, Aditi was dealing with them single handedly. She was dodging them continuously motioning her hand, making those peoples falls back.

In meanwhile the baby started crying. Aditi was working very hard to save him and herself from the attacks she receiving simultaneously from their very own members of Cent.

In between when Mack was dealing with these guys, his eyes caught up with a girl standing near the door the main door leaning on the wall.

She was enjoying this show. She was smiling wickedly. Her eyes were fixed on Mack, observing him the way he keeps up on the ground even in this drunkard state.

That girl was Rax...