Chapter 3

It was a beautiful moring. Ayaan woke up like a baby.He gazed towards the sky praising its beauty and calmness.After completing his breakfast, Ayaan left for the college on his bike.In betweeen he thought of picking Liza as her house was on the way to the college.

He went to her house, standing at the door he rang her doorbell.After waiting for a minute, he rang the doorbell again but no one replied.He thought that maybe Liza would have already left for the college.

AT COLLEGE:

"Good morning",Ayaan said.

"So you reached on time.I should note down today's date", said Martha.

Hearing this David started laughing looking at Ayaan's face.

"Ha...HaHa....very funny David", said Ayaan searching for Liza.

"Where is Liza?" Ayaan asked turning towards David.

"I don't know.I rang to her cellphone many times but she did not responded to my calls.Even I went to her place but no one was there."

"Hmmm...."

Ayaan's phone rang showing an unknown number.He picked up the call, it suddenly got disconnected. He called back and a voice played that the number is out of coverage.

David said,"Today's lecture of professor Alberto is cancelled. He is not coming today".

"What is going on first Liza then the professor." said Martha.

"I am going to check for Liza, anyone want to come with me?" asked David.

"No, you may leave we are going to the library" said Martha.

Hearing this both David and Ayaan got stunned for she is not a type of girl who would visit library. Both of them burst into laughter and soon after this David left.

"Seriously, you want to go to the library?" Ayaan said trying to control his laugh.

"No idiot! I just want to spend some time with you" said Martha.

Ayaan was dumbstruck by her words.

"Let's go to the garden" said Martha.

Both of them walked towards the garden which looked like the center of attraction for the students. At the end of the garden there was small groove of trees. After talking about some college work, Martha asked to Ayaan, "So how is your girlfriend?"

Ayaan replied, "I have no girlfriend." He was confused.

"Yes you have. She is very smart and beautiful"

"What are you talking about? Seriously I have no girlfriend."

After a minute of pause Liza said, "It's me"

She was blushing on her words and passed a cute smile to Ayaan. He was surprised and was continuously staring Martha.

"Don't look at me like this, you idiot!" said Martha.

Ayaan and Martha spent the whole day together. Now, the sun was about to set. Ayaan was riding his bike heading towards Martha's place to drop her. While they were on the way,

Ayaan said, "I almost forgot to ask David"

"About what?"

"About Liza, did he find her or not?"

"Don't know I will call him after you drop me at my place."

"Well...Today my parents are not there. Therefore we are going at my place today" said Ayaan teasing Martha.

"No, you are leaving me at my home."

Ayaan left Martha at her place and was heading towards his place.