Chapter 15

"Near to our class. Why?" Liza said.

This is what Martha said when Ayaan asked her about Liza.

Now, Aayan was confirmed that he wasn't hallucinating. Martha talked to him.

"But what about the blood stains? And why there was blood in her eyes?" Ayaan thought.

"What happened Ayaan? What's going on?" Liza asked when she noticed that he was mumbling in a low voice.

"There is something going wrong. I have to go." Ayaan said after thinking for a while.

"Go where?" Liza asked and started pacing with Ayaan.

"Martha's place" Ayaan said.

"Calm down Ayaan, what you saw before wasn't real" Liza said.

"May be or may be not. But I have to go and check whether she is good or not". Ayaan replied and started walking down towards college's parking lot for his bike.

"Wait, I am also coming.." Liza said.

She decided to go with Ayaan because she wanted to spend some time with him as they met after a long time.

"NO, you should attend the lectures, as exams are going to start soon" Ayaan said.

"Well... who bothers for the exams, if topper is on my side" Liza said with a smile on her face.

After then both left the college and hit the road.

There was a white sound producing by the whirl of winds, tyres on road and engine while the bike was fragmenting through the nature's surrounding.

Breaking the sound of it Liza spoke

"So, did you think any excuse for where you had disappeared?"

To this Ayaan replied

"Nope, hadn't made any excuse yet. Thanks for reminding me, will work on it from now" Ayaan said.

This nature and behavior of Ayaan, Liza liked most. He always gives straight and honest reply.

Aayan took a left turn while shifting the gear.

After a short pause, Liza spoke with a cute smile

"Well...you can wish me... as today is my birthday and I can reply you with a thank you..."

She continued

" and a hug too... hoping that you will not get distracted and slays us with the off-track" she started laughing.

"Yes, I know, today it's your birthday" Ayaan said.

"Oh, is it? Then tell me how old I am?" Liza asked.

" You are 1,84,463 hours, 16 minutes and 29 second old... now 30 second.." Aayan reply.

This reply was like a bang for her. She got awestruck after hearing it.

She was very much aware of Ayaan's intelligence and presence of mind, but didn't expect this will come in response.

After a short pause Ayaan said

"I want to tell you something." He stopped the bike and lower his head to the fuel tank.

"Aah... yes" Liza replied while recovering from the previous reply she got about her age.

Ayaan said

"You asked me before where I have been...., I am a member of Cent. I was attacked by a mysterious hooded guy later rescued by two people Joseph and Sam.

Then I met with a person(professor) who told me about Cent and Rax. Rax is the one who took down the member of Cent and started turning them against the remaining ones."

Hearing this Liza burst into a laugh and said

"Will you please stop making..."

She took a breath in between and said

"such weird excuses...its ok if you don't want to tell where you have been".

Hearing this a small smile appears on Ayaan's face. Then, without speaking a single word he started the bike and they both headed towards the Martha's house.

However, they aren't aware that there were some big wigs waiting for them......