Chapter 28

Rax came near to Ayaan and placed her hand on his head. Her eyes became wet when she saw Ayaan’s cute smile.

“We will meet again…Ayaan ” Rax said. 

For a while, she lost in Ayaan’s eyes. 

“Let’s go,” Rax said and took back her axe which was pierced in Aditi’s forehead and left the mansion with hooded people.

When all of them left the mansions, a boy came out from a room who was watching that whole death play. 

With his shaking legs, he approached towards Ayaan who was still playing with his mother’s fingers who is not anymore.

He lifts Ayaan up in his arm and was lost in his smiley face.

That boy’s name was Alberto, the same person who used to teach in Ayaan’s college.

************************

Ayaan was in deep shock when Rax made him see about his past, His heart sank with what he saw. His eyes were full of tears. 

Ayaan tried to move his body but didn’t able to, as Rax was holding him still with just a glare of her on him.

“May I ask you something?” Ayaan asked.

“No,” Rax replied. (She knew what he wanted to ask)

“What’s the point to ask me, as you don’t have much time left,” Rax said and continued,

“It’s just 17 seconds left after then you will turn 20”

“Ooh…” Ayaan replied in a low and depressed voice, he was lost in a number of thoughts, and he was feeling like till now, he lived with a fake identity….with fake peoples. He never expected Liza will turn out to be Rax, Martha and professor are the members of the Cent…

With these all heavy thoughts, He lifts up his head and saw in the devilish eyes of Rax.

After it, both of them stared each other.

“I want to offer you something,” Rax said breaking the silence.

Ayaan didn’t reply to her, he continued to stare in her eyes.

“After you, I decided to take down Martha, But the way you tried to save her back there, that impressed me. So, I am extending her life, until when she will be good again mentally as well as physically”.

Hearing this, Ayaan said

“I hope that now I will able to live.” 

With the ending of Aayan’s words, Rax waved her hand and made it pass through his chest.

THE END.