Chapter 19

“Ok…Ok, I will also assist. I am going to bring Sam. Till then come up with a plan.” Joseph said and leave towards the main door where Sam and Liza was.

“What a fool he is…” Joseph thought while leaving.

When he reached to Sam, he saw that Sam was still in that posture while he and Ayaan left. His palm was on Liza’s mouth. Liza tried hard to get rid of it but didn’t able to.

“I will tell you something now, and you will not ask a single question.”

Liza rose her right eyebrow thinking what is here going on and where is Ayaan.

“Martha, your friend right?” Joseph asked.

Liza gave a slight nod.

“Ok, so she is in danger. She is in the room which lies in the back of the house.” Joseph said and continued.

“Am I clear to you till now?”

To this Liza nodded.

“Ok, I suggested Ayaan to not do anything as it will get us killed. But that idiot opposed and want to help her and me and this man who kept you shut is also going to help her.’’

Joseph said and continued.

“Am I clear to you till now?”

Liza nodded.

“Ok, you want to help too?” Joseph asked.

To this Liza again nodded very quickly.

Seeing this Joseph smiled a little thinking that she doesn’t even know to whom they are going to face after a while, still, she wants to help.

“Sam, take off your hand,” Joseph said.

Hearing this Sam took off his palm from Liza’s mouth and grasp a huge amount of oxygen into her lungs and she continued to do it up to next few seconds.

“Sam gives her the keys of the wagon,” Joseph said and turned to Liza.

“You go and sit in the driver’s seat. It is parked near the main gate and keep the wagon’s ignition on” Joseph said to Liza.

Liza took the key and asked with a puzzled look.

“Where is Ayaan?’’

“He will be with us, go and make sure the ignition of the wagon on, You know how to drive, Right?” Joseph said.

‘’Aah…Yess’’ Liza said thinking how he knows about her.

Liza left towards the wagon. Joseph and Sam went back to the Ayaan.

Ayaan was starring to rotating fan moving at a low pace when Joseph and Sam arrived.

“Any good plan?” Joseph asked making heave sound while saying ‘good’.

‘’Yes’’ Ayaan replied.

“Speak,” Joseph said.

“Do we have anything like a baseball bat, hockey or anything like that?” Ayaan asked.

“What?? Are you serious? You are going to face them with bat type of things against those monsters carrying sharp edge axes!!!” Joseph said and continued

“We don’t have those things, but we have these…” 

He places two Desert Eagle gun and one Submachine gun in front of him.

“But believe me, this will not work much against those hooded guys,” Joseph said.

Ayaan ignored this statement and said

“So,  what we have to do now is to take out Martha from this room and leave this place as soon as possible,” Ayaan said.

Joseph interrupted 

“And how we will do it?”