Chapter 12

3, 5, 7, 11, 13.........

When Ayaan reached at 15077, he realized that wagon stopped. He opened his eyes and looked at Sam. He was in the same position as before Ayaan closed his eyes.

He faced toward his house. It's like he was out for more than a week, even it's just for two days.

He came out of the wagon and waved a bye to Sam knowing that he will not respond.

After the Sam left, Ayaan entered into his house, a sudden flashback come in which he saw how David and he entered into the house with base bat and hockey, how they met with Sam and Joseph in the dark and how both (Sam Joseph) fought with that hooded guy.

While thinking all of this Ayaan entered into his room. He proceeded towards the bed to get collapse, but in between he found out his cell phone under his feet.

When he picked it up and unlocked, he saw a dozen of miscalls from his parents and Liza.

Then he made a guess that how his time was going rough and how this will continue to be for next one to two days.

*******

Next day,

"There were some technical issues in my cell phone" Ayaan tried to defend himself from the upcoming questions of his dad.

"So WHAT??? Can't you get it repaired or call us from the neighbor's cell?'' Ayaan's father fired this question on him.

"Sorry" Ayaan said, thinking that he doesn't have any better words than this.

Before his father can ask more questions, "I am getting late for the college. Have to go, bye." Ayaan said quickly and left the house.

While he was moving towards the college on his bike. He thought how he will deal with Liza, what he will tell her about his absent from the last few days. Should he tell the same excuse which he said earlier to his parents.

With these things running in his mind, he reached at college.

When he saw the atmosphere of college, up to some extent he felt relieved to see the student making fun of each other, some groups are discussing about the study work and while others are just passing their times in the canteen and garden.

He started thinking about how this life is simple and beautiful then the one he just faced before two and a half days.

He checked the time on the big wall clock situated above the main gate of the college.

There is still some time in the starting of the lectures. So he started looking for Liza, David and Martha in the premises.

After some time, he found Martha in the garden sitting right in front of the fountain.

"Hey, how are you?" Ayaan said.

"Hey, where have you been?" Martha asked.

"Nothing, just stuck up in some work." Ayaan replied.

"Where are David and Liza?" Ayaan asked.