6

Jade Adams

Clay had a huge freakout in the middle of the hallway

So now Zach, Alex, Jess, Justin and Courtney are having a pow wow in the gym to freak out some more

"He's lost his fucking mind." Justin says.

"We played by Hannah's rules." Courtney says with her arms folded. "It's not fair if the tapes get released because Clay decided to go postal."

"He's not gonna go public." Zach assures.

"It feels like he might." Jessica says.

"He's just sad. Let him—" he groans and holds his side.

"Are you getting your stomach things again Alex?" Jessica asks. "Come sit down."

"What stomach things?" Justin asks abruptly.

"He loved her and she died." Alex says. "He's going crazy. Just give him some time."

"He's not sad." Courtney argues. "He wants revenge."

"It's not like we don't deserve it

"It's not like we don't deserve it." Alex winces. The door opens with Marcus walking in and Alex sits down.

"Dude you're late." Justin says to Marcus.

"I talked to Tony. He said he'll take care of it."

"What does that mean?" Courtney asks.

"Tony's a dick." Justin says.

"He's not a dick." I say defensively.

"He's a dick, he's a prick and he's a cock."

"They're all the same thing." Zach points out.

"No they're not. They're nuances of meaning. Tony's not gonna do shit ok?! We have to take care of it."

"So what's the big plan Justin huh?" I ask. "You're gonna run him over with a car and make it look like an accident?"

"That's not a bad idea..."

"That's insane." Jessica says.

"I don't know...maybe we make it look like a suicide?" we all groan. "That would be tragic. Two star-crossed lovers or some shit like that."