7

Jade Adams

"I saw you leaving Jeff's place yesterday." Leah approaches me.

"Yeah... and?" she folds her arms. "Oh please Leah don't give me that shit. You were his girlfriend for what five minutes?"

"7 months."

"Yeah? I was his best friend for 4 years. You have no idea what it's like to have someone like that ripped away from you.

I was this close to getting him—"

"But I had him."

"Had. Had is the key word."

"Because you took him."

"Yep. Sure did." I snap. "Anything else?"

"I never liked you."

"Likewise. Are you done?"

"You know, for someone that has feelings for Jeff, you sure did move on to Zach pretty quickly. I guess that baseball dick really is good." She smirks. As she walks away I kick her leg, causing her to fall.

"Jade!" Mrs. Bradley yells.

"She tripped Mrs. B." I raise my hands in surrender. I look down at Leah and I stick out my hand towards her. She takes it and I pull her up. "Ain't that right Leah?"

"Yeah. I just tripped." Bradley goes back into her classroom. I yank Leah's arm so were face to face.

"If you ever disrespect me, Zach or my relationship again, I'll break your fucking legs." I growl. "Do you understand?"

"Yeah."

"Oh for the sake of your future, you better understand." I let go of her hand and walk away.

Sorry Jeff. But she's a bitch.

<>

"You have more points and rebounds than Justin." Mrs. Dempsey says as Zach and I tag team May's plate by stealing and eating her veggies.

 Dempsey says as Zach and I tag team May's plate by stealing and eating her veggies