0.2

The boy seemed to come by every other day, for the past week. It makes me think if he actually has a job, or how he finds time to read two Books in two days.

he seems like hes the type to keep to himself, but still have a lot to say. i used to have a friend like that, all they ever did was read and examine other people. it wasn't really a judgmental thing, she was just really interested in how other people lived, and what they thought about.

he seems like he would be somewhat like that, but he doesn't seem interested.

I watched as he did his normal routine, looking slowly through the isle of books, Specifically in the Slyvia Plath section. recently i was thinking about reading one of her books, or maybe a few. he seemed to really like the author.

he walks up to the desk, setting down a few books. the title of these books are 'Crossing the water,' and 'Winter trees.'

"You must really like this author." i say, not looking up at him.

"yeah." he nods.

he seems to have his walls up pretty high. ive tried to start conversation with him multiple times, but he only seems to give one word answers and small sentences.

i don't bother to read the back of the books, i've already went over the section, looking each of them over very carefully. and if i can remember correctly, he doesn't really have many books by her left to read.

i hand him the books, him giving me 14.37 in return, turning away from the counter.

"why do you love that author so much?" i ask, hoping that he isn't upset that i stopped him.

he turns around, smiling at me, his superior height almost making him scary.

"its hard to explain. you should read one of her books, Maybe find an autobiography. if there is one." he suggests, turning back, walking towards the door.

i wait until he exits before i walk towards the shelves, picking through a few of her books.

There didn't seem to be any sort of biography, but there were most of here books.

After picking out a couple, I decide that I could probably close up early. Just this once.

-

Hiiii. I'm really thankful if you've read this far, this story may not seem like much, but it will get way better, I promise! Thank you all so much!

So vote/ comment, anything, and I'll see you next update!