1.2

After the movie had ended, luke was completely interested as I continued to mess around on my phone.

"I love Finding Nemo." He mumbles, taking another handful of popcorn and shoving it into his mouth.

Of coarse I had voted for Thor, but he quickly convinced me that finding Nemo was the correct decision.

"Finding Nemo is dumb." I mutter.

Luke gasps, looking up from the TV screen and at my face.

"Take it back."

"No. You're such a little kid." I laugh, reaching into the popcorn bowl.

"You're so rude."

"Can we do something else?" I whine, leaning further back into the couch.

"You're the one that wanted to watch a movie."

"I wanted to watch a good movie." I say, looking over at him.

He rolls his eyes, turning the TV back from the movie.

"Have you found those books that you were looking for? The three that You haven't read?" He question, standing up quickly, and reaching his hand out for mine.

"Nope, not yet." I sigh, taking it, and standing up as well.

"Well, lucky for you, I have all of her books." He smiles. "So, if you want to borrow them..."

"Yes, oh my god." I laugh.

"Alright. I'll go grab them." He says, quickly waving, and disappearing into a hallway.

A few seconds later, he re-apears, holding the same books from the other day.

"I actually only can find these two." He laughs, handing them to me.

I open them, seeing yellow highlights and pencil markings under specific words and sentance's.

"Oh- uh, I mark stuff that's interesting. There are so many because I've read it quite a lot."

"Thats Fine." I say, reading one of the first yellow lines. "Thanks, by the way." I smile, flipping through so more of the pages.

"She wrote that one, like, a month before she died." He says, leaning over to look into the book.

"That's kinda sad." I mutter.

"Why?" He question.

"could you imagine? She commuted suicide, meaning she was sad. She was sad while she wrote this, and she knew it was going to happen." I frown. "It would really suck if someone that she was close with found it, and they knew she was writing it while contemplating her death."

"I guess that is kinda sad." Luke frowns, taking the book from me, turning it over in his hands.

"I would be crushed if I found out someone I loved was planning death, and I couldn't do anything. Or that I could have, and I was just to oblivious to see the obvious struggle they were going through." I say.

"It's not always a struggle, El." Luke whispers, handing me back the book. "Remember one of the first days we met?"

-The next chapter is really interesting I can't wait omg :)))

(Half an hour later)

I had only about half of this chapter I was going to post and I literally just wrote more and added it to this omg even more excited