1.7

(Literally stop what you're doing and listen to 'Keep me watching' by Jason Walker while reading this omg)

"Why do you always keep this on your wrist?" Luke questions, rolling the black hair tie off.

"In case I want to put my hair up." I laugh.

"You never put your hair up." He says, stretching it between his fingers.

"Luke, you're going to break it." I frown, reaching for the black rubber band.

Almost as soon I get the sentence out, he snaps the material, the small thing flying across the grass.

"Aw, I'm sorry." He says, sticking out his bottom lip and looking at me.

"You did that on purpose." I say, pushing his shoulder slightly. "That was my only one."

"I'll get you some more." He smiles, leaning back into the grass, pulling tiny blades out and flicking them over to me.

"You suck." I mutter, laying back into the grass, avoiding the things being thrown.

"No I don't." Luke frowns.

I roll my eyes, taking the time to look around us.

We decided to hang out in one of the first places we had actually spent time together. It was nice, it had just gotten done raining. The street was wet, and so was the grass. I guess we really didn't care, to me it made the scenery way prettier.

Luke was still awkward, leaning in the grass and looking over to me.

"I'm tired." Luke mumbles, leaning his head on my arm to avoid the wet grass.

"It's like, four thirty." I laugh.

"I stayed up late last night." He replies,moving his head further in between my arm and my body, him basically laying on his stomach.

"Doing what?" I ask.

"Thinking about you; about my what then." He mumbles, closing his eyes.

-

I literally suck at writing fluff I'm sorry.

I had a really and joke that Luke was going to Tell El and I was like omg to cliché no