0.9

"Do you like it?" Luke questions in the middle of my aw.

"Yes, oh my god." I laugh, still not dropping his hads.

"I come here a lot." He says, obviously happy for himself.

I look around the place once more, taking in all of the pretty things that could possibly be here.

There are lights, all out into a large circle. In the middle is a what looks like a pond, but is way to big to be anything like that.

"Did you set up these lights?" I question, turning to face him.

"No, when I first found this place I was just walking. The lights were already set up, but I thought they didn't work. I came down here one night, to see the whole place lite. I think they have solar things on them." He smiles.

"This place is beuatiful."

"Beuatiful place, for a beuatiful girl." He says, nodding.

"Oh god, you're so stupid." I laugh, nudging him away. "What do you do here?"

"I usually just read, but I was thinking we could do something else." He says.

"Like?" I question.

"Well, I've always had this thing about kissing underwater." He laughs, tugging at the end of his shirt.

"Have you swam in that water before?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows, and half ignoring his comment. He is literally straight out of the books, with his cheesy comments and sweet gestures.

"A couple times. What's the worst that could happen? A little water's never hurt anyone." He smiles, pulling it over his head.

"What if there's, like, a dead body or something?" I question, not really wanting to get in.

"Who would hide a dead body in a pond?" He says, scrunching up his face. "Who even drowns in a pond?"

"I'm not sure." I laugh, shrugging my shoulders. "Did you bring anything to swim in?"

"I'll just wear these." He says, motioning down to his pants.

"Luke, those are black skinny jeans."

"So?" He laughs, backing towards the pond.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I ask, moving closer to him.

"C'mon, El. Live a little. Come spend your then what, with me."

-

Short but I updated yesterday so tru!

Ily and comment some stuff bc it makes me happyyyyy

Thank you for 500 reads it means a lot :))))