0.3

I step out into the rainy weather, the sweet smell of wet pavement and colder air over taking my senses.
i walk down the street, the sidewalk covered in people, looking for a nice place to sit down and hopefully finish some of these books, considering they aren't that long.
Walking for about ten more minutes, Im greeted with the presence of a small park. the trees are tall, and the benches are dampened with the rain that is almost constantly falling in the city of Seattle.
Walking through the small place, i only see one person, sat in the grassy green area.
he has the same book that he checked out almost three days ago, only surprisingly on page one.
he leans back into the grass, moving the pile of four or five books closer to him.
i walk about as close as i can without being noticed, his face still buried in his book.
Deciding it wouldnt be terrible to sit by him, I walk up next to him, setting my books down and crossing my legs.
"Hey." I smile.
"Did you follow me here?" He questions, trying to hold his smile back.
"No, not at all. I just was walking, trying to find a place to read.." I say, holding up the book.
"Plath... Taking my advice I see?" He asks, returning back to his book.
"Absolutely." I smile. "I'm Noel. You can call me El, if you want."
"I'm luke." He sticks his hand out, and I shake it.
"Now that we've had a proper introduction, Can you tell me why you like her so much?" I question, opening a book myself.
"No biography?"
"I looked, and I couldn't find one." I say.
"I'm going to show you something." He laughs, pulling out his phone.
-
This is the shortest thing I've ever written but I want the book to be longer and The plot is already short so I hope you don't hate me :(