1.0

Smiling, I also pull my shirt over my head, leaving an undershirt behind.

Luke laughs, pulling me closer to the water.

"It doesn't look that bad." I say, mostly trying to re assure myself.

"Of course it doesn't." He scoffs.

"Okay, you get in first." I laugh, shoving luke forward a bit.

"Me? Why?" He questions, backing up again.

"You said that you've swam In this before, plus it was your idea." I say, smiling.

"Oh, yeah. Of course."

Luke walks closer to the water, sitting down by the edge, and rolling his pants up as far as he could.

He stuck his feet in, closing his eyes as he (almost) carelessly jumped into the murky water.

He sunk for a bit, and then pushed himself off of what I'm guessing was the pond, and emearged from the water with a scream.

But not just any scream, it was literally the highest pitched scream I've ever heard come out of a twenty one year olds mouth.

"Oh my god, luke!" I bend over, and laugh.

"Something touched my foot!" He yells, in the same pitch as the scream.

"It was probably just a plant or something." I say, beginning to laugh harder. "You're such a wimp."

"You're mean." He whines.

"I'm sorry." I say, beginning to stop my laughter.

"Help me out." He says, continuing to whine.

I laugh again, grabbing his hand.

I have no idea why, or how, I wasn't thinking, but when luke pulled me into the water after him I almost screamed.

"Luke!" I yell, pushing him away.

"You new it was going to happen!" He laughs, pulling me closer again.

"You're so rude." I say, wrapping my arms around his neck so I won't have to keep kicking my legs.

"Can you touch the bottom?" I ask, my breath turning into fog because of the colder atmosphere.

"Yeah," He says. "I underestimated my height when I jumped in."

"Have you actually swam here before?" I question.

"What would you do if I said no?"

"Be upset." I smile.

"Then, yeah, I've swam here before." He laughs.

I shake my head, looking at him.

"El, you've ruined all of my plans." He sighs, and pulls my legs around his torso. "And I can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing."

"What plans?" I ask, moving his hair that is usually styled up out of his face.

"I'll tell you about it later. Right now, I just want to be with you." He says.

The area around us is surrounded in fog, our body heat radiating around us, and our breath clouds the only thing signaling life around us.

"We should meet in another life, we should meet in air, me and you." I say, resting my forehead on his.

"And I'm the cheesy one." He smiles, finally connecting his lips with mine.

-

Hi there

I'm thinking in going to start updating this really frequently so if you like it then you're in luck :)))))

This is where stuff starts to go downhill so if you like this sappy stuff enjoy it while it lasts :)))))))))))