1.8

I walk down the pavement to my house, slowly at that.

I didn't feel like working today, and I also didn't feel like having to read the back of a few different books to Mrs. Daunt. (An old lady that comes in almost every day.)

When I get to the glass doors, the usual old lady is waiting, but really confuses me is that they're inside.

"What are you guys doing?" I question, ignoring the ring of the stupid door. It gets more and more annoying each time.

"Oh, honey someone let us in." One of the old lady's smiled, turning a book over in her hand.

"Who let you in?" I question, stepping closer to them.

"Oh, he was tall." She laughed. "And he had these black skinny jeans on, and this horrendous ripped shirt-"

"Hey!" He whines, looking down towards his clothing.

"Luke, oh my god, what are you doing?" I say, letting out the sigh that I had been holding in since I first walking into the store.

"We have plans today." He smiles, adjusting the shirt with a few holes in it.

"We do?" I question. I have taken so many days off of work, that I'm not going to be able to pay rent if I keep missing out.

"Yeah, I made them last night."

"You can't just make plans and expect me to be able to do them, without telling me." I laugh.

"Why not?" He questions, a confused look spreading a crossed his face.

"Because Luke, some of us actually have jobs." I say, rolling my eyes.

He does the same, sticking his hands into his pockets.

"El, these plans are different." He exaggerates.

"Sure they are." I laugh, walking behind the counter. "Watching movies instead of working doesn't make the plans any different." I laugh.

"It's not movies, El! Please?" He questions, frowning slightly.

I stare at him for a second, taking the time to realize the line at The counter and the attention we have gathered.

"Fine. Just for a bit, though." I sigh.

-

Hiiii

Omg there's like a few chapters of drama and the. It's over omg no