1.6

Once I had gotten rid of Maya, I had texted Luke back telling him that I was home.

He had wanted to come over, and watch some movies.

I was very happy, because I may have the chance to ask him what he was doing, or how he was feeling.

I wasn't exactly mad that he had skipped out, because he could have used that as an excuse to get out of hanging with Ashton.

I just really wanted to see him. I was the clingy type, I loved spending all of the time I could with my partner, it made me feel happy and completed.

When Luke knocked on the door, i got up from the couch as slowly as possible, and walked to the door.

When I opened it, he looked down and smiled at me, pulling me closer to him and kissing the top of my head.

"Hey," I smiled, wrapping my arms around his torso. "How are you?"

"Better." He laughs, letting go of my waist an walking towards the couch.

"So, what did you plan on doing?" I question, sitting next to him.

"Well, we can do a lot of things. We can go grab some food, we could watch a movie, anything." He says, smiling.

-2:30-

"I've never been here before." I say, slowly tangling my fingers with Luke's.

"Really? You live only a few blocks away from it." He laughs.

We walk through the door, as I look back and forth from the counter and the scenery.

Things are laid out in an 80's styled theme, hub caps and old pictures of old cars decorating the walls.

"I love this place." He comments, pulling a chair out from a table, and sitting in it.

"Yeah, it looks amazing." I laugh.

"So, how has your day been so far?" He asks, trying his best to Make small talk.

This was going to be much more than small talk.

"Great, actually. How was your day yesterday? After I left?" I say, trying to seem casual.

Luke raises his eyebrows, smiling at the same time.

"Good. I pretty much stayed home and finished a few things. I tried to do a work application, and I finished a book." He says.

"Oh, sounds... Fun." I smile.

"Oh, believe me." Luke says, his smile fading a bit. "It was."

-

Heelllloooo

May start frequent updates! If you haven't already, you should definitely check out my new book ouija :)))