0.7

"Alright, so on a scale from one to ten, how well would you rate this evening?" Luke questions, standing in front of my door.
"Well, considering the amount of awkward glances and nervousness, I would say a pretty good first date." I laugh.
"It wasn't that awkward." He smiles, looking down.
"To my surprise, it really wasn't." I say, trying my best to be seriouse.
"Was this date good enough for you to want to... Possibly, go on another?" He questions
"Well, it depends." I say. "What will this, 'date' consist of?"
"Whatever you want." He smiles, seeming very confident that I would say yes.
"So we could, if I wanted too, watch movies?" I ask, leaning against the frame of my door.
"If you want." He says, not removing the smile from his face.
"Well, I guess I could find some time in my very busy schedule for things like that." I laugh. He nods, stepping up a step closer to me.
"Is this the part where I kiss you?" He mumbles, looking down at me.
"Is this the part where I say yes?" I question, focusing my eyes on his.
I didn't usually like first date kisses, because it made me feel like they wanted to move fast, or they weren't looking for a realationship.
But luke didn't seem like that type of person, which made me feel slightly better with the situation. It also didn't hurt that I wanted to kiss him.
He lowered his face closer to mine, our lips hovering over each other's.
"Don't you think a kiss on the first date is a bit cheesy?" He questions, quitly laughing to himself.
"I think I've made you up, Luke Hemmings. Only you will offer to kiss me, and then say first date kisses are cheesy." I say, smiling at him.
Luke shakes his head, smiling also. It's amazing how two people could have so little in common, and still somehow happen to want to be together.
"Eternity bores me, I never wanted it. But I wouldn't mind spending one with you."
-
Short chapter, but I think the last line was pretty cute :)) (I took half of it from one of Sylvia Plath's books so it makes it even cooler)
And just sbbsnsakk I sorta like this book I'm not sure :))) ily I'll try and update soon :)