Epilogue - Part 1

September 21st, 2017.

Luke and Noel Hemmings had been together for a little over three years at this point, and though mostly everyone they had come across said that it wouldn't last, their relationship seemed to prove everyone wrong.

Though constant battles of importance and tranquility always seemed to find a way to seep into their lives, they fought through it the best way that they knew how; together.

And as mostly everyone knows, nothing frightened Luke more than tranquility.

He wanted to do stuff, make something happen, he wanted to mean something.

Noel couldn't have him constantly feeling like the rest of his life would be one big nothing, so one day, she made a proposition to her loving boyfriend. (At the time.)

"Luke, I have an idea." El says, quietly holding the piece of paper in her hands that would potentially change everything.

"And what's that?" He asks, looking up from the stupid book that he would be constantly reading.

"I found this thing," she smiles, slowly laying the piece of paper down and taking a seat across from him. "And I think this would be a great 'thing' for us."

"Thing?" Luke questions, raising his eyebrows at the short girl.

"I think that this would be a great thing for us to do, we could see the world, and we could find things. We could look for beauty in what seems to be nothing."

"A..... Camper?" He says, laughing slightly.

"I don't know about you... But I want to do something with my life." She says, picking up the book that Luke had turned face down at the kitchen table.

And so, that's what they did. They did something with their lives, making small nothings into big something's.

They went everywhere and anywhere, making their own love story at unknown places. They made their story different. They didn't do the typical kissing in the rain, but instead let the snow fall all around and muttered quick but meaning full 'I love you's' as they kissed, falling in love more than they ever planned.

About hallway trough their journey to love and. Beautiful story's, El had come a crossed a few problome that could postpone their trips for a few years.

"Where to next, baby?" Luke question, his eyes glistening with the lights spread throughout the strip they were currently driving down.

El had felt all day like she was going to get sick, anxiety and fear obvious on her currently frail features.

"I-I think we should go to home." She mumbles, barley being able to get the sentence out with the lump she had in her throat.

"Back to Seattle?" He questions, his eyebrows furrowing at the idea.

"Yeah, I.. I think we should quit traveling for a while, get used to stability." She says, looking away from his eyes.

"I don't understand..." He reply's, pulling into a parking lot so he could keep focus.

"Don't you want to start a life, Luke? You've never wanted to settle down, get a house, live?" She questions.

"Not really... I mean, I have definitely thought about it, considering it is something I know you've wanted, but I've never really seen myself in that position..." He mumbles.

At this point, Noel had felt even more sick. I'm fact, she felt like opening the door and running away from Luke, just so she wouldn't hold him back from the life he wanted.

"I just don't see why we should start a life now, especially since were only twenty four. It would be kind of idiotic to think-" Luke begins.

"Luke." Noel warns, raising her hand so he would stop talking. "I'm pregnant."

Luke sat still for a few moments, and he did what Noel wishes she would have done. He opens the door to the car, quickly jumping out of the drivers seat, and firmly closing the door behind him.

She brings her hands up to her face. She wants to cry, she really does, but it seems all of the different feelings being mixed together stops any sort of water from coming out of her eyes.

Noel was happy, she had always wanted a baby. But Luke rarely ever talked about one, in fact he seemed to not want one at all.

Sadness quickly turned into anger, rage even, as Noel yelled angrily into the emptiness of the car.
-
there is now a trailer for this story, I'll attach it next chapter if I can figure out how!!