PART 3 - The Meet

Doctor came out from the operation theatre with a pale face.

Shekhar quickly ran to him

Shekhar - doctor jaanki kaisi hai??  Woh... Woh theek toh hai naa?  Usse kuch hua toh nhi??  Main usse dekh aau.....

Laksh - papa..... Calm down papa!!!

Doctor - we can't say anything right actually she is not at all responding to any treatment and i am scared you might loose her . I m really sorry.

Shekhar - 😡 Sorry..... SORRY (he held doctor's collar) u are saying i will loose her as she isn't responding than what the hell are you doing here

(laksh tries to stop shekhar but he is unstoppable and why won't he be he might loose the love of his life)

You are the best doctor right? than bloody save her OR......

Laksh - (holding Shekhar) PAPA..... HE IS TRYING AND HE WILL SAVE JAAN. (Finally Shekhar leaves his collar) Nothing will happen Papa we all are here and our prayers won't go waste. I know he (pointing towards Ganesha's idol) will save my jaan 😢 kyuki woh ache logo ke saath kabhi kuch bura nhi hone denge and meri Jaan maa bohot achi hai woh best hai.

Here Ragini lands in India. Her face is covered with a scarf so that no one recognizes her. She tries to move out as soon as possible.
As soon as she comes out of the airport she receives a message from laksh.
Her Screen read -
'message from Bestie' its that time she realizes she never changed the name on her phone and it had been 3 years since she read a notification from her bestie and it had also been 3 years since she has visited India - the place which had given her best and worst memories . But she did not have time to vent her emotions. She quickly read the message which had car and driver details which he had sent for her. She sat in the car and the driver started driving the car to hospital. In the journey she could remember every small detail about the place how they had enjoyed there.

They reached at marine drive Chowpatti. She looked out of the window with moist eyes.

Driver switches on the radio.

Radio - so presenting to you one of the hit songs from your favourite Ragini Singhania and the Song is one of my favorite Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.

Tu safar mera
Hai tu hi meri manzil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil
(she could see small laksh chasing Ragini as she ran away with his ice cream and young SheJan laughing at the kids and also doing romance. )
(a tear tripped down her cheaks but there was a smile on her face)

Tu mera khuda
Tu hi duaa mein shaamil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil
(she looked away from the window and rested her head on the seat and closed her eyes controlling her emotions)

Mujhe aazmaati hai teri kami
Meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi
Junoon hai mera
Banoon main tere qaabil
Tere bina guzaara
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
(laksh - waise kaam bhi kya hai usse ,career toh kuch bnana nhi hai bs kya bnna hai usse HOUSE WIFE - MRS.  LAKSH MAHESHWARI, arre nhi bnana usse MRS LAKSH MAHESHWARI . Meri wife toh koi aisi hogi jo apne aap pr depended ho completely woh apne career mein bohot successful hogi....  Bilkul mere type ki.)(she opened her eyes remembering this and blankly looked ahead with tears)

Yeh rooh bhi meri
Yeh jism bhi mera
Utna mera nahi
Jitna hua tera
(she then remembered all her happy moments spent with her family. How she irritated janki, scared Shekhar, how always she used to be never at fault for Annapoorna and durgaprasad as laksh was only nalayak for them and he only troubled ragini which was not true at all)

Tune diya hai jo
Woh dard hi sahi
Tujhse mila hai toh
Inaam hai mera
(she then thought how she broke down after their break up and what all she had gone through)

Her thoughts were broken by driver's voice.

Driver - madam hospital aa gya hai.

Ragini - jii bhaiya

She got down from the car as she was wearing a scarf across her face no one could recognize her so she could reach fast.

(song continues in background while she is moving in the hospital)

Mera aasmaan dhoondhe teri zameen
Meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi
(she was feeling very very nervous as how she would meet everyone and how she is going to control her emotions in front of everyone. There were thousands of thoughts running in her mind)

Zameen pe na sahi
Toh aasmaan mein aa mil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil
(she was more worried for how would she react after seeing laksh will she be able to control her emotions as whatever happened she still loved him but this time she didn't wanted to show this)

Maana ki teri maujoodgi se
Ye zindagani mehroom hai
Jeene ka koi dooja tareeka
Na mere dil ko maaloom hai
( she was also worried about her Mma  who was also her best friend and the coolest mom. Her mom had given her a lot of freedom, no restrictions at all she was allowed to do wear or go wherever she wished to as they had full trust on her. She remembered how her mma used to apply oil on her head and she used to keep on telling her what all happened. She missed her mma a lot in these years and why only mma dad also, who never treated her any less than a princess.)

Tujhko main kitni
Shiddat se chaahun
Chaahe toh rehna tu be-khabar
Mohtaaj manzil ka toh nahi hai
Ye ek tarfa mera safar, safar
Khoobsurat hai manzil se bhi
Meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi
(she finally saw laksh who was busy talking to a doctor about something. He could suddenly feel someone special's presence around. Both of their hair were flying due to wind. Laksh turned around and saw ragini whose face was covered but her eyes were enough for him to recognize her and also that feeling which he gets while seeing her)

Adhura hoke bhi
Hai ishq mera kaamil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil
( both of them had a deep eyelock. They wanted to see each other as they missed each other soo much. They could not even take their eyes of each other. As ragini was looking at laksh her leg got twisted and she was about to fall but laksh caught her in time. They were lost in each others eyes once again)

SCREEN FREEZES

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS PART TOO. AND IF YOU LIKED DO COMMENT AND VOTE.  😃❤