PART 27 - Friendship 💞

Do hear the song attached above incase you haven't. Its cover for yeh dosti from sholay.

They all decided to leave by 6:30 in the morning. Laksh completed his packing.

Laksh - (to himself) chalo meri packing to ho gyi. (keeping hands on his waist) ab softy se milkr aata hoon. (happily)

He came down.

Laksh - Maa..... main Singhania mansion jaa raha hoon

Ap - jaldi aana

Laksh - haa

Laksh went towards SM.

Jaanki - arre laksh tum yaha? Packing ho gyi?

Laksh - yes jaan. Ab softy ki progress dekh kar aata hoon...

Shekhar - woh toh beta pichle 2 ganto se yeh hi kar rahi hai. Naa jaana kitni aur packing karegi.

All laughed at the statement.

Lakah entered ragini's room and froze at the door seeing the condition of the room. Bag was placed on the bed open with some clothes stuffed inside, while rest clothes were lying all over the bed along with few in her hands. She was looking at the two different one pieces in her hand and trying to compare which would look better on her by keeping it on herself and observing looking at the mirror. She finally chose 1 and stuffed it inside the bag. The table was full of cosmetics and beauty products. Few were on the bed too. Shoes, eatables and few games all over the room. But mostly the entire room was full of clothes.

Ragini - Ohh Shit!!!

laksh finally came out of his zone and went inside her room.

Laksh - softy tum 2 hours main kar kya rahi thi?

Ragini - dekho bestie main already bohot disturbed hoon tum aur pareshaan mat karo.

Seeing her irritated faces he shut his mouth and back hugged her to calm her down.

Laksh - soo mera bacha itna pareshaan kyu hai?

Ragini - (angrily) main bachi nahi hoon!!!

Laksh - okay okay calm down....acha bolo kya hua?

Ragini - woh main naa bohot stupid hoon maine yeh dress li and uss time socha hi nahi ke mere pass aisa kpi footwear hi nahi hai jo iss par jaayega and ab main laa bhi nahi sakti raat ho gyi hai.

Laksh - dont tell me tum 10 dresses ke liye 10 footwear logi... (shocked)

Ragini - no baba pagal ho kya itna kaun uthaega. Mere pass 3 footwear aise hai joh sab par jaayenge but iss dress par ek bhi nahi jaaega.

He was releived otherwise he thought he had to take entire ragini's room with him.

Laksh - itni si baat... (she had a pout on her face) tum kuch bhi pehno achi hi lagogi...

Ragini - (sarcastically) toh ek kaam karti hoon haloween ki costume pehan leti hoon.

Laksh - waise uss mein bhi buri nahi lagogi (winking)

Ragini - bestie yaar you not helping me...

Laksh - acha fine... Batau kaunsi dress hai?

Ragini showed him the dress. He then checked her cupboard and picked one dress.

Laksh - here you go... I like this one more and i think isse tumhare footwear bhi match ho jaaenge.

Ragini - (happily) haa yeh toh maine dekha hi nahi.