Introduction

@ LONDON

A girl is standing showing her back to a big audience. Her hair are dancing in the air and the crowd is cheering at the top of their voices. They are eagerly waiting to hear her voice.

Host - OKAYYY OKAYYY GUYZZZ!!! YOUR WAIT IS OVER SOO PRESENTING TO YOU THE NEW SINGING SENSATION OF THE WORLD
(turns and points towards the girl facing the opposite side)
RAGINIIII SINGHANIAAAA

Ragini -
HUM SE HASI
HUM SE KHUSHI
HUM HI SE HAI ZINDAGI......
(The girl finally turns to face the crowd. They go crazy over her melodious voice and her Beauty )
TAARE HUM ZAMEEN PER LE AAYE HUM LAYE HAI ROSHNI OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(Her lips were shown)
DIL JAHAN DOST VAHAAN AISA MANZAR AUR KAHAAN......
(Her eyes were shown which clearly showed that she was singing from heart)
HUM TO CHALE THE DOST BANKE JANE KAHAAN DIL MIL GAYE
(a tear escaped from her eyes while singing which she quickly wiped off)

 (Her eyes were shown which clearly showed that she was singing from heart)HUM TO CHALE THE DOST BANKE JANE KAHAAN DIL MIL GAYE HUM TO CHALE THE DOST BANKE JANE KAHAAN DIL MIL GAYE (a tear escaped from her eyes while singing which she quickly wipe...

-----------------------------------------------------

@ INDIA

On the other side in India an office is shown. Its a beautiful study room with lots of files, papers and stationary lying on the table. We can see a pair of hazel brown eyes which are on the laptop. So basically someone is working on the laptop with full concentration.

A lady enters the room with a mug of coffee and smiles seeing her child working with so much dedication.
The lady is revealed to be Annapoorna Maheshwari (also called Ap)

Ap -  Laksh...  Court nhi jaana aaj??

The boy finally closses his laptop and his full face is shown. He is none other than our handsome hunk Laksh Maheshwari OOPS i forgot its ADVOCATE LAKSH MAHESHWARI.

He is ready in his professional look

He is ready in his professional look. He gets up quickly haves a sip from the mug of coffee , kisses his maa's forehead.

Laksh -  bss nikl raha hoon. Chalo bye.

And he starts Running as he is already late.

Ap -  betaaaa cofeee.....
(but he is gone)  hey bhagwaan yeh ladka bhi naa aaj bhi aise hi chla gya.

-----------

In laksh's car

He swiches on the radio and hears ragini's song  Dil Mil Gayye
A tear skips his eyes too

He is completely different with his family and when he is alone.
When he is with family he shows that he is very happy and normal through his naughtiness but when alone he is very weak. He is a person who cries himself to sleep every night and also the happiest person for his softy's success after all what he wanted did happen but little did he know dat she was No more the softy whom he loved She was now a Self Made Star,  the singing sensation - RAGINI SINGHANIA. the star who was full of attitude as she was self made she proved someone wrong. She know more had trust on anyone. She was very arrogant and all together a completely different person who only respected elders and no one else.

SCREEN SPLITS IN 2 PARTS
1 - RAGINI ON STAGE (HAPPY FACE)
2 - LAKSH DRIVING (SAD FACE)