PART 20 - Missed me?

All were begging to the doctor for laksh.

Doctor - dekhiye unhe jab tak hosh nahi aa jaata hum kuch nhi keh sakte.

Ragini left from there without saying anything. Manik tried to follow her but was stopped by nandini.

Nandini - give her sometime.

He nodded.

Ragini went directly to the temple area in the hospital but seeing the scene there once again broke her heart. Laksh's life - ayaan was standing there joining his hands and praying to god for his chachu's well being. He was crying so much that his sniffs were uncontrollable and PariSh were also helpless. They too had tears in their eyes.

Ragini went to ayaan and hugged him kneeling in front of him. he opened his eyes still sniffing. He hugged her back.

Ayaan - Ragini didi chachu kab theek honge?? Bhagwaanji ko boliye naa unhe theek kr de....(ragini broke the hug and heard him with tears in her eyes) Main naa chachu ko bilkul pareshaan nahi karunga, unhe mujhe khaana khilane ko bhi nhi bolunga, bath krane ko bhi nhi bolunga, school bhi school bus se jaaunga, homework bhi khudse karunga aur raatko bhi unke saath sone ki zid nhi karunga....

The poor soul thought that his chachu was not getting up because he troubled him a lot. He was unaware that these things didn't trouble his chachu but he loved it.

Ragini nodded her head in no.

Ragini - (wiping the little one's tears with her hands) no baby... Your chachu naa he loves you more than anyone in this world and doing these things he stays happy so whenever he Wakes up naa you have to make him happy....you will do that naa??

He nodded in agreement. By now he had completely turned red due to crying.

Ayaan - when will chachu wake up?

Ragini - very soon my bacche

She then once again hugged him shedding tears.

How clearly the child conveyed his feelings but for grown ups it becomes so difficult to show what we really feel. As we grow up why our communication decreases or lacks clearity leading to misunderstanding, fights and all the negativities. Few years back if laksh had clearly told ragini everything then life would be much easier but we always make it complicated by either pretending about feeling nothing or lack of communication.

The scene was witnessed by everyone who had just come to pray for laksh. They too had tears in their eyes. Ragini broke the hug, stood up and started praying. Ayaan too followed with everyone else.

Ragini - (in mind) Ganpati bappa please mere bestie ko theek kardo.

Days passed but there was 0 improvement in laksh's condition. He had not yet gained concious.

Laksh was shifted to special ward. Several tubes were connected to his body. He was breathing through the ventilator.

Ragini - (sitting beside him) bestie bass naa abhi, kitna pareshaan karoge? Please get up.

Ayaan enteres the ward and sat on ragini's lap.

Ayaan - chachu i miss you....

Everyone else too entered.

Nandini was super stressed out and pacing from here and there.

Manik - nandu whats wrong?

Nandini - manik kal case ki hearing hai and laksh....... Ab main kya karungi i can't handle it alone.

Ragini - (who was standing far away. She came when nandini was saying) you will do it.... For laksh

Nandini - but Ragini