PART 17 - Tragic End!

Next few days went very quick as NanLak were busy in collecting proofs while ManRag were busy in their upcoming album. One more thing was gaining continuous attention and that was a video which went viral on internet. It was the video of Ragini kissing laksh's cheek during the dance and beside them Manik was holding Nandini's waist while her arms were around his neck. There was a continuous buzz in the media about them being in a relationship with respective partners. Many people's heart broke while few adored them and few were disheartened as they wished for ManRag to be together. Media was continuously trying to get the answers but they decided to stay quite for now.

Every morning laksh came in ragini's room through the balcony kissed her cheek very romantically. She slowly opened her eyes with a smile on her face. He smiled back and informed her that he was leaving for the case purpose and would also message as he will get time, so she wouldn't become restless like last time. Then kissed her on the forehead and left. And she slept again. Then Ragini would go to the music studio and they would try to make a good emotional song. At night she would wait for laksh at the beach. He was welcomed by a long hug and a cute romantic kiss on his cheek portraying how much she missed him throughout the day and that made him forget all the tension he had. Then they would retire to respective houses and go to sleep. This was their routine.

Today laksh had promised Ragini for a long drive and dinner as they both missed spending time with each other. Finally it was time for their drive but Laksh Maheshwari was nowhere to be seen.

It was already 10pm and Ragini was waiting near the beach as always taping her foot furiously. Her hands were crossed at her stomach.

Finally laksh came running and seeing her his fear increased, he knew that he was dead now. So he went towards her taking small baby steps cursing himself. He then came in front of her with a heart melting smile holding both his ears. She looked at him angrily.

Ragini - (pointing finger at him) don't you dare to act cute in front of me. I am hell angry.

Laksh - (removing his hands from his ear and walking close to her while she looked at him confused) Ohh! I didn't know you found me cute even when you are 'hell angry' (he finger quoted the words hell angry)

Ragini - (stopping him from coming closer by placing her hand on his chest) don't change the topic.

Laksh - acha baba sorry naa!

Ragini - we were supposed to go by 8 and look at the time it is 10 already. (she huffed)

Laksh - (pulling her closure by holding her from waist) i promise i would make it upto you naa now don't waste the time in getting angry

Ragini - so you mean i am wasting time?? Like seriously?

Laksh - arre i didn't mean that

Ragini - no you meant that only and ab mujhe kahi nhi jaana, akele jaao...

She started going back

Laksh - (running behind her) aree softy suno toh.

He finally stopped her holding her wrist.

Laksh - softy i am seriously sorry yaar woh i finally found a solid proof against jaiswal and that took time

She got happy hearing he found the proof for which he was working since so many days. She quickly turned with a great smile.

He too smiled seeing her smile.

Laksh - yes finally i and nandini cracked it and found it and now no one can let him win the case.

Ragini hugged him

Ragini - that calls for a celebration....

Laksh - (wrapping his hands around her back) for that we need to get into the car first.